Wavemaker I Planner Precision
Joining WaveMaker isn't just like taking another ordinary job. WaveMaker people are the type who always thrive on everything they do. At our WaveMaker Philippines, we are looking for a highly creative individual who can support the Digital Account Director.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Digital Account Director for Wavemaker Philippines.
3 Best Things About the Job:
- A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest digital marketing Agency in the Philippines.
- The Planner, Precision gets exposed to and will learn the various disciplines of digital media advertising – from Strategy and Planning to implementation and Analytics
- A role with high exposure to the country’s top companies and brands.
Measures of Success
In three months:
- Mastered the planning and implementation of all aspects of digital media – Facebook, Search, Mobile, content
- Achieved a clear grasp of the ins and outs of the brands handled.
- Closely monitor campaigns and executions for accounts handled, ensuring agreed KPI’s are achieved or surpassed
In six months:
- Successfully put together campaign strategy and planning
- Established relationships with Clients and support teams.
- Confidently presented to Clients and colleagues.
- Have zero error in implementation and reporting
In 12 months:
- Majorly contributed to the successful launch of campaigns of brands handled.
- Managed Accounts independently and handled output with minimal supervision.
- Identified and driven opportunities for growth through initiatives for brands and campaigns handled.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Meet and liaise with Clients to identify requirements.
- Work with Agency colleagues to fulfill and achieve a client’s/brand’s/campaign’s objectives/requirements.
- Present, defend or justify, alongside Agency colleagues, the output of the Agency.
- Negotiate with Clients, Suppliers/Partners and Agency on details (budgets/timelines/scope) pertaining to deliverables for Accounts handled.
- Organize and handle administrative requirements for your business – CE’s, invoices, revenue tracking, contracts, meeting schedules, etc.
- Contribute to strategic work churned by Agency teams for brands handled.
- Identify and drive opportunities for growth through initiatives for brands and campaigns handled.
- Write media briefs, Client reports and other official documents/documentations needed.
- Closely monitor campaigns and executions for accounts handled, ensuring agreed KPI’s are achieved or surpassed.
Wavemaker is a billion dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned with our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviors and insights into smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content, and technology.
To do this, we attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in our vision for the future.
We believe in the essential relationship between the vitality of our 8,500 people and our commercial success. This can best be encapsulated in the values we uphold, and the way in which we demonstrate our commitment to them. We are Passionate, Agile, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial and Diverse (PACED).
With PACED as our backdrop, we require our people to be self-starters, with high standards. We know that ‘great teams still have star players’, and we expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair. We do not tolerate exclusion of team members and their ideas. We are here to make waves with our clients, and we can only do that as a collective.
About the Philippines
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.