GroupM | Exchange Executive
As an Exchange Executive, you will have a huge opportunity to showcase your skills as you work across local and multinational brands/categories.
You will be involved in the whole planning process for both traditional & digital media, prepare regular reporting and analysis and collaborate with other disciplines in fulfilling client’s requirement.
REPORTING OF THE ROLE
This role reports to the Manager – Exchange
BEST THINGS ABOUT THE JOB
- This position affords the opportunity to work for a globally networked client which uses a very robust proprietary marketing-oriented planning framework.
- This client is a leading innovator in the industry and thirsty for market-first innovations.
- Ability to further your career in markets other than Philippines.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
In 3 months you would have:
- Become familiar with all relevant media and finance systems, and the team processes
- Provided support to the team as well as build knowledge of the media landscape
- Started to build relationships with the key decision makers within the client and agency organizations
In 6 months you would have:
- Experience in practice of the GroupM media tools
- Master client reporting and tracking of booked media
In 12 months you would have:
- Confidence and precision in updating media schedules
- An understanding of how to construct a media campaign.
- Be the person whom the client goes to for day- to-day activities. Able to propose ideas and activities to answer identified challenges.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
CAMPAIGNS: Media planning and buying across TV, print, cinema and OOH as well as financial loading, reconciliation & daily campaign reporting
CLIENT RELATIONS: Build and develop solid and influential relationships with your client. Develop a deep understanding of your client's category to have an enhanced understanding of their communication needs
INTERNAL RELATIONS: Work in partnership with internal strategists and specialist departments to create market leading workPERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: Take the time to learn about your colleagues discipline and educate yourself across the best practice in offline media, as well as a broader understanding of the overall media landscape.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- This post is open to Fresh Graduates with Bachelor's Degree in any of the following courses - Advertising, Communication Arts, Communication Research, Communication Technology, and Integrated Marketing. Interdisciplinary Studies, Management, Management Economics or Management Engineering.
- Media agency experience optional but working knowledge of media planning is a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and number skills
- Passion for media
- Good understanding of media channels, both digital and traditional
- Ability to make an impact!
More about GroupM
GroupM is the leading global media investment management group serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar. Together, GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than $20 billion.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm