Wavemaker | Media Investment Analyst
Overview of job
Wavemaker is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for an I&A Analyst to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to the I&A team through all aspects of the Investment and Activation process.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: I&A Executive / Manager
3 best things about the job:
1. Being mentored by an enthusiastic and skilled team on great clients
2. Having fun in a company whose values drive everything we do (Care, Create & Grow)
3. The opportunity to expand your skillset in to all areas of media and marketing through exposure to the wider planning & buying process
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Been trained on the key tools and systems required, and actively using them in your day to day role contributing to the support of the team
- Gotten up to speed with your team roles and your client portfolio, understanding what is required of the Wavemaker team and your role in particular
- Immersed yourself in the team with an understanding of the status of all active and upcoming campaigns.
- Established collaborative relationships with all key stakeholders and internal teams
In six months:
- Demonstrated your ability to deliver on all aspects of the role in an efficient, effective and proactive way.
- Strengthened your key stakeholder relationships to deliver great team work consistently.
In 12 months:
- Demonstrated independence in undertaking tasks to support the I&A team and client requests, including being fully confident on the key tools and systems
- Established yourself and are recognised internally and externally, as an integral member of the team, with a comprehensive understanding of how the team and company operates
What your day job looks like at Wavemaker:
- Load media bookings for client campaigns.
- Track positioning and placement of media to ensure they match bookings.
- Responsibility for creative dub dispatch and liaising with creative agencies to ensure material is delivered.
- Assisting the team with weekly campaign tracking.
- Constructing insightful competitive analysis for clients, in conjunction with C&C
- Collating all tear sheets, proof of posting, etc. for non TV campaigns.
What you’ll bring:
- Passion for the media industry
- Inquisitive and demonstrates desire to understand and know more
- Attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Problem solving mentality
- Strong time-management, is reliable and meets deadlines
More about Wavemaker
Wavemaker is a billion dollar-revenue next generation agency that sits at the intersection of media, content and technology. We are obsessed with the customer's purchase journey and is what connects our mission directly to our client’s business challenges. We invented WM Momentum, the world's most comprehensive study into how people make purchase decisions and have conducted over 375,000 surveys in 70 markets and across more than 30 categories. We are a business that is powered by the creativity and curiosity of our 8,500 people in 90 countries, united by our PACED values. We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company.
For more information, go to www.wavemakerglobal.com
GroupM Australia takes pride in being a group built on a set of core values that extend to every aspect of our operation. We are committed to providing an empowering workplace that offers opportunities to learn, succeed and grow. We do this through our dedicated in-house training team who tailor our programs for every level of employee in every discipline across the group. GroupM is the largest media investment management company in Australia with 30% market share and over 800 employees. With such a unique culture, GroupM embraces workplace diversity, allowing our employees to bring different ideas and solutions to the workplace.