The M Grad Programme - Sydney / Melbourne
As a graduate, your role will require you to work with internal team members and external media vendors to ensure advertising media is bought and traded according to our clients’ media plans. Your role will allow you to develop your knowledge of different media channels and marketing techniques, all whilst working on our high profile and well-known clients. You’ll immediately be placed in an agency team and receive a ton of training courtesy of the best practitioners in the industry to help you perform your role.
We go to huge efforts to ensure our training is the best in market because we truly believe today’s grads are our agencies’ future leaders!
There are offsite trips and the opportunity to work on a client brief and create a campaign from scratch. After all that, we’ll let you loose on our client teams and you’ll continue to learn on the job.
Here are 10 great reasons why being part of the M Grad Programme is the way for you to kick start your career after university:
- It’s a full-time permanent role! We’re committed to you from day one, which gives you security.
- You’ll get to dive straight into agency life, working within an agency team, directly with our clients. (The pressure is on from day one, but we’re sure you’ll love it!)
- We are a global company, and part of the biggest media and communications company in the world. That means the advantages of scale, security, and potential overseas opportunities down the track!
- Our clients (although we can’t share who) are powerhouses in their own rights. All the brands you know are on our books!
- Learning starts from day one. There are workshops, case studies, client visits, business leaders sharing their knowledge, and your chance to pitch an idea to us. If you’re from Melbourne and you’re successful – we will fly you to Sydney every fortnight for training for the first 6 months! (We care about your learning!)
- We give you an opportunity to build your network not only with our business leaders but with your new graduate tribe. You’ll be part of a team of 20 grads working and learning together.
- We connect you with a buddy to bounce ideas off with and show you the ropes; their main role will be to make sure you can find the free breakfast, snack alley, and fill your social calendar!
- We’ll help you build your knowledge around the different facets of the industry and set yourself up for the rest of your career!
- We’re committed to giving back to others with a range of social and charitable initiatives to get involved in.
- Plus, there’s a ton of perks… read on!
Now for the perks
We pay an industry competitive salary, free breakfast, annual health checks, free financial advice, extra holidays, the list goes on.
For the energetic ones amongst us we offer discounted gym memberships, free yoga and the opportunity to play in our netball; touch football; soccer or basketball teams.
Our parties are the best in town, we get to leave early on five Fridays during Summer and have our birthdays off!
Every year all our staff come together and spend a day giving back to our local communities and we also have a payroll giving scheme so that you can help make a difference. How does that sound to you?
Enough about us and more about you. Do you:
- Have completed a degree in a University, College or TAFE
- Think you are a collaborative worker
- Have a high attention to detail
- Learn fast and are you ready to embrace challenge
- Like to have fun
- Have Australian working rights
8 May 2019 : Applications Open
2 August 2019 : Applications Close
5-16 August 2019 : Video Interviews
12 September 2019 : Assessment Day for Finalists in Sydney
19 September 2019 : Assessment Day for Finalists in Melbourne
4 October 2019 : Successful applicants announced
3 February 2020 : The M Grad Programme commences