GroupM | Client Development Director INCA, APAC
Overview of job
INCA (Influence, Content Amplification) specialises in working with GroupM and WPP agencies to deliver Influence, Content and Amplification solutions to clients. We are currently looking for a Client Development Director INCA, APAC to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering expected revenue targets defined, closely working with key stakeholders to assess market demand and establish current and future growth potential.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: VP, New Business Xaxis APAC
- Be the opinion leader, market authority of this opinion led business in APAC.
- Access to work with the top brands of the world, creating content and influencer marketing solutions for them on the go.
- A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world; INCA is a start-up with-in a legacy.
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Fully understand and be able to communicate the INCA products and solutions.
- Build relationships with the key clients and market contacts
- Build proposals/solutions for clients based on campaign objective(s)
- Fully understand the functionality of each unit within GroupM and establish ways of working together.
- Build, refine and execute the client engagement strategy to deliver expected targets set.(short & long term)
- Work with regional clients on multi-market solutions to be able to present existing and new INCA capabilities to existing / new clients
- Identify new opportunities via product offerings to grow incremental revenue with client
In 12 months:
- Recraft product solution and marketing to meet market requirements.
- Lead training programs
- Plan/Hire a team.
- Forecast revenue
- Deliver expected revenue targets defined
- Work closely with key stakeholders to assess market demand and establish current and future growth potential
- Build marketing and sales engagement strategies
- Consult and provide proactive content and influencer marketing solutions to agency clients / direct clients
- Influence and drive adoption via workshops, training, brainstorm and pitch sessions with agency
- Work closely with Operations and Supply teams locally to ensure smooth roll out of campaigns.
- Work closely with Product and Marketing Team to re-craft solutions.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in delivering against revenue targets or measurable deliverables
- Experience in maintaining senior client relationships and overcoming issues and objections to achieve core business objectives
- Logical reasoning skills and comfort with numbers
- Experience in managing key clients and maintain long term external client relationships
- Experience of multiple industry categories and what drives their online advertising success
- Strong understanding of content and influencer marketing.
- 10+ years experience in digital marketing
- 2+ years of working on social influencer/content focused campaigns
- Understanding of the social influencer and social media landscape
- Understanding of agency processes and structures, especially partnership and content teams
- Experience in working across markets a plus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent numerical skills with the ability to quickly analyse commercial constructs and opportunities
- Comfortable in presenting and influencing senior stakeholders from GroupM and agencies
- Comfortable in negotiating deals that ensure a beneficial outcome for all concerned
- You must be comfortable in working autonomously and you will be responsible for delivering pre-defined and agreed goals, presenting progress periodically to management teams.
- Being able to problem solve is a must and having the ability to think creatively to successfully achieve goals will be key for the successful candidate.
More about INCA
INCA (Influence, Content Amplification) specialises in working with GroupM and WPP agencies to deliver Influence, Content and Amplification solutions to clients. INCA was established in 2018 in the UK and the success and rapid growth of the business unit prompted a push towards expanding globally, as an offering within GroupM Digital. Progress has been made and traction gained across all regions, to date and driving the business forward is the focus for 2019. The challenge now is to embed the INCA model within markets whilst allowing for the unique requirements of individual markets to be met.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.