GroupM | Supervisor, Content
GroupM is the leading global media investment company and are a part of WPP. We are currently looking for a Content Supervisor to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for Content Sourcing, Content Creation, Production Management and Content marketing related work across the portfolio of GroupM clients as well as media vendors. You will be involved in creation, research and implementation of content projects for our clients and work with them to build marketing solution.At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
3 best things about the job:
- Work in the fast-growing content marketing segment in the industry with broad client portfolio
- Work with major international content rights holders, channels, and producers across the globe to bring fresh new ideas into the local Chinese market.
- Grow up with a young/passionate & diverse team with an opportunity to learn from the best and gain invaluable experience both from a strategic and on-ground level.
In three months:
- Demonstrate understanding of the business challenges and clients’ content requirements.
- Get familiar with content resources owned by internal network & external owners.
- Participate in creation of Content Calendars for clients.
In six months:
- Form a trust between your team and your clients in terms of consultancy and content strategy. Develop and implement branded content for clients if required.
- You will be working closely with the related teams under GroupM for data analysis, consumer insight, market trend and with the planning and content team under content business.
In 12 months:
- You will support in new business pitch to deliver consumer content consumption insight & content solutions.
- You will deliver the best practice achieved in the past 12 months and share the learning & key observation on the market in team & agency level.
What your day job looks like at GroupM:
- Invent and foster innovative ideas.
- Constantly look out of new business and partnership opportunities.
- Assist senior to liaise, develop and implement content/production projects.
- Optimize the content campaign via deployment and negotiation.
- Manage and running of a profit centre responsible for services rendered across Content (TV, Film, Digital, Social, Mobile, Sports and Live Events) for GroupM Clients.
- Keep up to date on all regulatory matters relating to the Brand Content discipline such as TV, digital, event, and sponsorship.
What you will bring:
- Looks to always find a better way in all we do, passionate, tenacious and diligent.
- An open mind to change, an inquiring mind, a generator of ideas to benefit client’s campaign and brand.
- Ability to track, measure, evaluate all kinds of digital KPIs, ability to analyse data and provide valuable insight with third-party tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Able to convince and influence other effectively.
- Planning background is preferred
- Have an in-depth understanding and around 3 years’ experience in sponsorship, content, media and entertainment.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken).
More about GroupM
GroupM is the leading global media investment management group serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar. Together, GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than $20 billion.
In a population of 66 million people, Thailand’s mobile penetration is at a whopping 137% with smart phone penetration at 61%. Digital spend has grown 18% year-on-year since 2016 and most people are now accessing the internet via mobile devices. Bangkok is one of the top Facebook cities in the world and Thailand ranks high in time spend viewing YouTube.
The audience fragmentation, following years of a virtual FTA TV duopoly, is creating huge trading and content opportunities. Thailand is one of the fastest-growing media and marketing communication markets in the region. Those looking for a rewarding and dynamic career in media have no better place to be than Thailand.