L'ATELIER | Digital Operations Senior Executive
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Digital Operations Manager.
3 best things about the job:
- Be involved in innovative projects dealing with Brad Safety / Ad-Fraud / Viewability.
- Working within a proven, fast growing team serving the biggest multinational brands in the world.
- Being part of the big data revolution to make informed business decisions.
Measures of success
In 3 months:
- Developed deep understanding of Mindshare and our clients, especially the digital campaign processes
- Familiarized yourself with the key issues surrounding BAV (Brand Safety, Ad-Fraud and Viewability)
- Familiarized yourself with company processes, workflows and policy
In 6 months:
- Learned how to operate the tracking system and would be able to teach others
- Managed the implementation of campaign tracking set-up and daily maintenance
- Deeply understood the methodology of major tracking vendors and could interpret implications from tacking data results
In 12 months:
- Managed to generate the routine tracking reports
- Led regular and on-site reporting per requirements from client and internal teams
- Well known how to evaluate performance of publishers and create guidelines for improvement
Responsibilities of the role:
- Being the bridge for client, publishers, and tracking vendors to generate value-added reports and solve problems independently
- Monitor, alert campaign tagging/tracking status and supervise publishers’ implementation on traffic quality optimization
- Internally communicate with planners based on aligned optimization guideline
- Involve in negotiations with publishers for better quality of traffic and ROI
What you will need:
- 1-2 years’ experience in advertising (experience in ad tracking, SEM, web analytics, Ad-fraud or programmatic is preferred)
- Experience in publisher communication and negotiation would be a plus
- Skills to make appealing decks/excels for reporting and deliver good presentations
- Good in story-telling with charts, graphs or any other data visualizations
- Proactive, strong sense of responsibility and detail oriented
- Open-minded, self-motivated and fast learner
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Good English writing skills
Mindshare, the global media agency network, and part of WPP, the largest marketing communications network in the world, has more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare APAC has won over 300 awards in 2014/2015 and was the most awarded agency at the 2015 Campaign Asia Awards Festival. Mindshare was also recognised as the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2015’ for the third consecutive year. Mindshare is also home to The 2015 Festival of Media Asia Pacific Rising Star – Jason Maggs.
To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com
China is now the second largest media market, and the world’s most vibrant digital market, growing at double the rate of the US. In 2013, China surpassed the US in e-commerce, and China leads the world in mobile with over 600m smartphone connections. The pace of change and the scale of China’s emerging consumer market are unparalleled in any other market. Global CEOs are looking to China to drive growth, and brands are rushing to keep pace.
If you want a future in media and communications, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than China, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.