GroupM l Head of Product, INCA
Overview of job
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Head of Product, INCA APAC to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for you will focus on delivering end to end INCA product proposition in the market for agencies and clients working with the GroupM INCA product
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the roleThis role reports to: Head of INCA
3 best things about the job:
1. Unlock a new way of advertising for our GroupM Clients at scale
2. Work for the top brands in the country
3. Be a part of a vibrant team
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Given your experience and understanding of the market landscape (including current vendor offerings) and what agencies and clients are demanding, you’ll be encouraged to actively develop the product roadmap in the market
- Increasing capabilities is crucial for sustainable success given the rapid growth of the sector and staying at the forefront of the capabilities required will ensure that clients come back to INCA for future campaigns
- You will closely work with the APAC Regional Product team, which will provide product development, product marketing and sales production support
- Ensure the platform is working and is bug free
- Help in creating solutions that meet client requirements
- Manage a team of campaign managers
- Train the local market campaign managers of how to execute campaigns
In six months:
- You will be closely working with suppliers to onboard them onto the platform.
Scouting for additional partners to ensure we have sufficient breadth and depth of the influencer eco-system
Work closely with trading team, client teams to ensure price benchmarking.
Data health check on the platform
- Provide inputs into platform development as per local market requirements.
Contribute in algorithms specific to local markets
- You would need to adapt this into local market; and create a go to market solution
In 12 months:
- Train agency and sales team on how to monetize the product
- Cascade PCA templates and reports
- Create local market SLA’s across the eco-system
- Actively involved in top 10 clients across the market
What you’ll bring:
- Understanding of the social influencer and social media landscape
- Understanding of agency processes and structures, especially partnership and content teams
- Experience in working across markets a plus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent numerical skills with the ability to quickly analyse commercial constructs and opportunities
- Comfortable in presenting and influencing senior stakeholders from GroupM and agencies
- Comfortable in negotiating deals that ensure a beneficial outcome for all concerned
- You must be comfortable in working autonomously and you will be responsible for delivering pre-defined and agreed goals, presenting progress periodically to management teams
- Being able to problem solve is a must and having the ability to think creatively to successfully achieve goals will be key for the successful candidate
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing
- 4+ years of working on social influencer/content focused campaigns
- Graduation/PG Degree
INCA enables brands to run brand-safe, content-led campaigns through content creators across digital platforms. Powered by INCAtech, a proprietary platform for identifying and working with influencers and publishers at global scale, INCA uses unique planning, workflow, and reporting tools to each customers at their most engaged and help deliver the outcomes brands most value. INCA is part of GroupM, the media investment arm of WPP, which serves as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions.
More about GroupM
GroupM is the leading global media investment management group serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar. Together, GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than $20 billion.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
About IndiaDigital media advertising in India continues to grow at 30% in 2017, cementing India’s position as the second largest internet market with close to 450 million users. The Internet growth is driven by mobile data and connectivity, making it an exciting market for all integrated marketing services, fueled by the collective market investment in data and technology. With a booming economy, both traditional and new age industries are witnessing a boost in consumption, making India a high potential advertising market. With renewed foreign investments across several industries, India is an exciting market for any advertising professional.