Wavemaker | Performance Specialist
Overview of job
Wavemaker is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Performance Specialist to join us.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Business Director.
3 best things about the job:
- Working in the fastest-growing agency in Hong Kong with a team who are passionate and have PACED.
- Opportunity to learn full digital planning skills from the digital team.
- Exposure to offsite digital training, seminars and workshop to accelerate your knowledge and ensure you are current on all digital trends.
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Ability to manage day-to-day digital media implementation
- Become a trusted team member to ensure seamless execution of media plans across these media platforms
In six months:
- Have the ability to independently manage campaigns with little supervision
- Be able to proactively propose media solutions to drive effective results for the business
In 12 months:
- Develop a media recommendation proposal independently
- Handle the implementation process independently
- Present media review and evaluation deck to client
What your day job looks like at Wavemaker:
- Plan, develop, present and execute online media campaigns in multiple channels including display, mobile and social media
- Client facing and work close with other agency teams to establish and achieve specific media goals and objectives
- Monitor the results of all campaigns and provide campaign reports with insights and suggested optimizations
- Work closely with dynamic and international team members to meet tight deadlines
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a progressive media or interactive advertising agency or portal focused on digital marketing media digital planning
- Excellent project, people and client management skills
- Must speak fluent Cantonese and English and be eligible to work in Hong Kong
More about Wavemaker
Wavemaker is a billion dollar-revenue next generation agency that sits at the intersection of media, content and technology. We are obsessed with the customer's purchase journey and is what connects our mission directly to our client’s business challenges. We invented WM Momentum, the world's most comprehensive study into how people make purchase decisions and have conducted over 375,000 surveys in 70 markets and across more than 30 categories. We are a business that is powered by the creativity and curiosity of our 8,500 people in 90 countries, united by our PACED values. We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company.
For more information, go to www.wavemakerglobal.com
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s small yet highly dynamic and efficient media market means it gets to operate with agility. Its internet and digital penetration continues to grow year-on-year, and has the highest smartphone penetration in Asia Pacific at 87%, while tablet ownership clocks in at 57%. Hong Kong’s digital market boasts a healthy mix of local, regional and global players, providing new opportunities in the media space.
If you want a future in media and communications, and believe in Hong Kong’s belief of “work hard, play hard”, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than Hong Kong, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.