Mindshare | Executive - ESP & Content
You will be involved in activation, events, sports marketing and content planning process, prepare regular reporting, analysis, strategy and collaboration with other disciplines of servicing in fulfilling client’s requirement.
REPORTING OF THE ROLE
This role reports to the Manager – ESP & Content
IMPACT: You will be working on competitive brands that will get noticed in the market!
EXPERIENCE: This role will strengthen skills as a competitive entertainment, sports and content specialist.
Measures of Success:
In three months, you would have:
- Become familiar with all relevant media, activations, content and finance systems, and the team processes
- Provided support to the team as well as build knowledge of the event and activation landscape
- Started to build relationships with the key decision makers within the client and agency organizations
In six months, you would have:
- Be the person whom the client goes to for day- to-day activities. Able to propose ideas and activities to answer identified challenges.
- Experience in practice of the Mindshare content and digital tools and have fully managed talents/events/projects
- Master client reporting, servicing and tracking of accomplished activations, events and content
- Pitch for new business opportunities
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Conceptualize sports marketing, activations and content strategy fitting to the demands of the brand
- Linking all performance of partnerships, sponsorships, activations, and content to growth for brands
- Negotiate, Manage Relationships and Contracts with key organizations, companies, facilities, teams per key property prioritized by the brand
- Liaise with brand ambassadors, influencers, athletes, other talents, handlers and managers and monitor accomplishments of partnership terms and agreements
- Review of Sponsorship Proposals and Management of Sponsorships and Responses throughout the Year
- Assist in Management and Monitoring of Budget Allocation for brand properties and partnerships
- Management of merchandising and or branding for all sponsorships
- Activate agreed partnership programs with key organizations, companies, facilities, teams per key property prioritized by the brand
- Conceptualize sports marketing, activations and content strategy for new business opportunities
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- This post is open to Fresh Graduates with Bachelor's Degree in any of the following courses - Advertising, Communication Arts, Communication Research, Communication Technology, and Integrated Marketing. Interdisciplinary Studies, Management, Management Economics or Management Engineering.
- Experience in sports marketing, activations and content or related marketing experience is a plus.
- Media agency experience optional but working knowledge of media planning is a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and number skills
- Passion for media
- Good understanding of media channels, both digital and traditional
- Ability to make an impact!
PHILIPPINES MARKET OVERVIEW
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.