GroupM | Senior Digital Performance Analyst
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Senior Digital Performance Analyst to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborate with internal teams to understand client business needs, define success metrics, and be able to apply and implement new technologies to collect data and enhance campaign performance.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
3 best things about the job:
- Working in a highly dynamic atmosphere: GroupM handles many of the iconic brands and clients and employs some of the best advertising and media professionals in the country.
- The opportunity to shape the market: With the scale mentioned above, it’s possible to shape virtually any new idea and opportunity
- Evangelizing digital to both internal and external stakeholders and working with the best technology and digital business
- Working with team for supporting campaign performance analysis and evaluation and extract insights for clients.
- Working with Ad Ops to design and deploy tagging architecture, setting up ecommerce goals and tracking plus analyze marketing campaigns for clients. Deliver simple rules of based attribution for ecommerce converts, including analysis interpretation.
- Using multiple tools such as Adwords, Search console but mainly Google Analytics to do the campaign performance evaluation and analysis as well as assisting the programmatic buying team to enhance the campaigne performance.
- Develops campaign visitors and converters insights across eCommerce channel, key customers and across pure visit and brick and click.
- Skilled in implementing successful digital tagging and analytics measurement strategy for client’s portfolio of digital products, including websites, blogs, mobile apps, and reporting applications. Monitoring the analytics code base, data layer, and tag management solution for accurate and efficient data capture.
- Manage the web analytics and tag implementation, testing & reporting during the development of online media, marketing landing pages, websites, conversion funnels and other initiatives. Monitor key matrices and perform in-depth analysis to engage users and maintain marketplace health.
- Help design agile A/B testing to optimize and drive out the best results of digital ads performance over time.
- Working with the technology, data, systems and tools (which are becoming eve more critical to our organization) to effectively monitor and improve planning and consultancy capabalilty.
- Responsible for the training and adoption of group tools and new AdTech, and be the key window to the 3rd party data and tech suppliers.
- Provide the programmatic buying team with all necessary information to ensure the scheduled execution for all digital campaigns. As well as partner with cross functional teams to drive business and execute new business strategies.
- Working closely with GroupM’s providers of media like Xaxis and Light/Plista and [m]Platform- data/programmatic solution provider of GroupM
- Master degree of business administration, sociology, statistics, advertising or marketing.
- At least 5 years in Data Analyst position or in projects involving eCommerce campaign data. A minimum of 3 years of experience in working in Taiwan eCommerce environment would be helpful.
- Familiar with SEM and digital advertisement (i.e.: paid media channels) tools and performance analysis.
- Familiar with Google Tag Manager (360) is essential.
- Experience with A/B testing platforms such as Optimizely, Monetate, Google Optimize a plus
- Having tagging architecture knowledge and local market publisher tagging restrictions would also be a massive help.
- Experience with conversion funnel optimization and landing page optimization, including A/B and MVT testing.
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics (360) is absolutely essential, has knowledge of other marketing analytics, testing tools as well as be familiar with other audience-tracking resources is better.
- Strong knowledge of the digital/social/video editorial ecosystem and how it all works and In-depth understanding of website, app, ecommerce and subscription metrics and KPIs from a technical perspective.
- Strong hand-on skills ans experiences in analytical, sastatistical analysis and problem solving within patience in order to extract insights and recommendations
- Having excellent project management and commercial planning capability, can deliver compelling proposals and insightful reports.
- No fear of numbers and having good analytical skills, can extract data to explore trends and insights. Like observing people and be aware of changing consumer trends.
- High interest in technology and data as they will become central to our business.
- A change-making mindset, and a drive for continuous improvement and innovation.
- A collaborative and astute approach to build trust and respect across our total network – we are a multi-agency, multi-layer organization.
- High “emotional intelligence and awareness” and therefore able to manage self and others in a constructive manner, always with a talent mindset.
- Collaborative and astute - able to build trust and respect within the network.
- A willingness to develop connections within the business community.
- An eagerness to learn and a willingness to invest time to keep up with the very much evolving digital media industry.
- Fluent in English with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
More about GroupM
GroupM is the leading global media investment management group serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar. Together, GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than $20 billion.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
Taiwan is the fifth largest Asian market in terms of ad spend per capita. Here, TV is the most important form of media, with 89% penetration, but consumption rates are changing drastically, with 67% of TV watchers now getting their fix through the internet accessed on computers, mobiles, tablets and video on demand services.
Taiwan’s digital media market is truly a unique blend of local, regional and global players. It remains one of the most exciting cities in Asia, with friendly people, great food served round-the-clock and the best cost to quality-of-life ratio in the Asia Pacific region.