At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to work on established clients’ brands
- Opportunity to be a self-starter and to flex entrepreneurial skills in order to accelerate value-added services with clients
- Opportunity to hone media skills and knowledge across the spectrum of channels/platforms
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Worked with clients and media vendors with ease and develop understanding of the client’s business
- Familiarized with media software
In six months:
- Managed campaign with guidance from peers or supervisor to ensure seamless execution
- Achieved proficiency with media execution and accuracy with financial admin.
In 12 months:
- Able to independently handle all media execution, market reporting, financial admin with accuracy.
- Proactively propose solutions to improve systems and processes to drive greater efficiency for Ops.
What your day job looks like at GroupM:
- Work with planning team and media vendors on buying executions on a day to day basis
- Implement of media plans and work closely with traffic team on the material issues with various media vendors and production house
- Position self as trusted advisor to clients, demonstrating the ability to provide recommendations and POVs to clients from an implementation and buying perspective
- Foster strong relationships with external media partners and agency partners to ensure smooth campaign implementation and buying as well as to facilitate negotiations on behalf of clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of market buying trends and opportunities and apply them to the client’s business
- Handle local and regional reports and invoicing
- Associate Degree or above; Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Implemented digital campaigns and experienced in working on reporting deliverables
- A collaborative team player and a client-centric individual
- Strong ability to efficiently multi-task across different aspects of the role, an organized and meticulous individual
More about GroupM
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR’s small yet highly dynamic and efficient media market allows us to operate with agility. Its internet and digital penetration continues to grow year-on-year, and has the highest smartphone penetration in Asia Pacific at 87%, while tablet ownership clocks in at 57%. Hong Kong SAR’s digital market boasts a healthy mix of local, regional and global players, providing new opportunities in the media space.
If you want a future in media and communications, and believe in Hong Kong SAR’s belief of “work hard, play hard”, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than Hong Kong SAR, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.