Wavemaker | Media Planner
Yebisu Garden Place Tower 30F
The Media Planner will be a point of contact for the client in delivering world-class integrated communication solutions. Your core responsibility will be to deliver integrated media planning. This starts with understanding the client brief with and ends with post campaign analysis & learnings as a member of client team.
< Responsibilities of the role>
- Contribute to campaign strategy development.
- Prepare and present (both internally & to the clients) integrated media plans with strong rationale & to the brief KPIs.
- Work with the team to ensure error free implementation of media plans.
- Manage day-to-day plan changes/maintenance of media plans.
- Monitor campaigns & provide recommendations to optimize campaigns on an on-going basis.
- Ensure error free & timely submission of all client reports.
- Build strong client relationship.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in media and communication planning or relative field with at least 1-3 years.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at your own discretion.
- Strong Basic analytical, communications, and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and quality control with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Possess can-do attitude and is eager to learn.
- To be resourceful & collaborative.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, e.g. suppliers, advertising/marketing agencies, media owners and internal specialist resources will be a plus. (not a mandatory)
3 best things about the job:
- A chance to work in a truly global media agency with 100+ offices globally, in an office with a great view of Mt. Fuji and together with colleagues from multiple countries based locally
- Exposure to the end-to-end communication planning process collaborating with the client, partner agencies and with your offline media planner colleagues and other specialists
- Learning how to improve marketing ROI while using the best in class tools, but also being encouraged to take initiative to develop your own ideas
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Fully understood the requirements and expectations of both your clients on digital media, and how planning currently works for each of the brands you will be assigned
In six months, you would have:
- Helped develop communication plans and also be able to create regular reports for each of your assigned brands
In 12 months, you would have:
- Become fully responsible for all the activity related to media including planning, proposal to clients, reporting and campaign evaluation for your assigned brands.
- Salary range: Based on the skill and experience
- Timing: Immediate but negotiable
More about Wavemaker
Wavemaker is a billion dollar-revenue next generation agency that sits at the intersection of media, content and technology. We are obsessed with the customer's purchase journey and is what connects our mission directly to our client’s business challenges. We invented WM Momentum, the world's most comprehensive study into how people make purchase decisions and have conducted over 375,000 surveys in 70 markets and across more than 30 categories. We are a business that is powered by the creativity and curiosity of our 8,500 people in 90 countries, united by our PACED values. We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company.
For more information, go to www.wavemakerglobal.com
GroupM Japan is a part of the GroupM that leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.