Xaxis | Trading Intern
Overview of job
Xaxis is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Trading Intern to join us.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Client Services Director
3 best things about the job:
- It’s a great work environment - You will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, diverse and extremely dedicated colleagues who are all passionate about programmatic and making advertising welcome.
- Opinions and ideas are highly encouraged, and everyone has a voice at Xaxis. Ambition is expected and passion is admired. We are always open to new ways of thinking from everyone, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis.
- It is never static. You are empowered to create your own balance and be proactive. There is always something new to learn, new challenges to overcome, and new technology to embrace everyday.
In this role, your goals will be:
In six months:
- Gain an in depth understanding of the programmatic landscape, be trained on the various Xaxis platforms and tools and have an understanding of how Xaxis operates
- Incorporate and recommend other aspects of the Xaxis business including audience planning and insights, Xaxis products and Xaxis Marketplace as part of the overall campaign strategy and execution
- Develop relationships and earn trust with your own team as well as the local market operation teams
What your day job looks like at Xaxis:
- Be a part of a team that works together with Engagement team to support and manage programmatic campaigns across all Xaxis products
- Work with Engagement team on pre-campaign planning
- Manage the end to end process from brief through to set up, tagging checks and optimization to ensure report metrics are fully captured
- Analyze campaign data to develop insights and strategies for campaign optimization
What you’ll bring:
- Able to be detailed and process oriented with the ability to think creatively to come up with ideas and solutions.
- Collaborative and proactive team player with excellent communication skills with team members.
- To work independently and efficiently on assigned tasks.
- Curious and inquisitive with ability to effectively resolve an issue.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Media/business statistics graduate preferred
- Organised and detail-oriented
More about Xaxis
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. It combines advanced artificial intelligence with proprietary data and proven expertise to optimize programmatic media investments and achieve improved, verifiable results for its clients. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.