Overview of the Job
The GroupM Services team adopts a collaborative and customer-centric approach in delivering high-value and innovative solutions for our Agencies and Agencies’ clients, including the activation and execution of dynamic media campaigns.
We are currently looking for a Manager, Reporting to join us. You will be responsible for supporting and enabling the adoption of common “reporting platform(s)” by all GroupM Agencies in the local market.
3 Best Things About The Job
- Working and interacting closely with top media corporations
- Increase efficiency of businesses with data-driven decisions.
- One of the fastest-growing roles. Hence any experience is good to equip oneself with the growing demand.
Measures of success -
In Three Months
- Familiarize yourself with all core 3rd party measurement tools, visualization tools, as well as all the reports that the department generates.
- Understand how GroupM works, and its clients’ business wants and needs.
In Six Months
- Able to champion several existing reports independently.
- Manages crises in a level-headed and decisive way.
In 12 Months
- Able to project manage independently.
- Proactively creates opportunities that deliver profitable business.
Responsibilities of the roles
The following are the responsibilities of the GroupM Services Manager, Reporting team and the varying degree of complexity is subject to individual job level:
- Working closely with GroupM Agencies to continuously improve reports produced for Agencies and their clients as well as identify new reports from Agencies that Reporting team can provide additional support.
- Proactively engage and collaborate with other GroupM Services teams and demonstrate a keen interest in learning from colleagues with different expertise.
- Champion the adoption of reporting platforms by GroupM Agencies and their clients, which transform and visualize data into business intelligence crucial for making informed business decisions
- Keeping track of developments in Marketing-Tech, Ad-Tech and raising awareness about the short and long-term implications of such developments for the Reporting team
- Ensures all work and projects are delivered to achieve 100% compliance with GroupM policies and procedures
- Designing detailed project plans with various GroupM Agency teams, including business justifications as well as time-line, planned with a key milestone for tracking project progress
Responsibilities at Individual Job Level:
- Complete and organize project documentation that outlines report requirements from various GroupM Agency teams, including data fields required, as well as data sources for extraction of required data fields.
- Managing challenges by evaluating options and adopting solutions with a minimal negative impact on the team’s deliverables.
- Manage project team with clearly defined roles and responsibilities, ensuring they can meet their objectives within time and budget constraints
- Maintaining regular communication with all GroupM Agency key stakeholders’ and teams to ensure that all parties are informed and aligned at each crucial stage of projects
- Any other project or tasks as assigned from time to time
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in offline and online media planning/ buying with a media agency
- Preferably, have experience working in the digital advertising sector or advertising technology
- Passionate about data analytics, statistics and reporting and eager to keep learning
- Experience in managing projects in at least one of the following domains: Big data, Complex systems, Marketing BI solutions
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge
- Familiar with media measurement tools as well as digital media measurement platforms (DCM, FB Ad Manager, Ad Words etc)
- Meticulous attention to detail and effective communication skills
- Able to efficiently prioritize and delegate tasks in a fast-changing environment
- Demonstrate leadership through self-confidence, good judgment, sound decision-making, empathic listening, flexibility, self-motivation, and the ability to challenge the status quo.
- Team player intended to receive and provide feedback professionally, thrive, and collaborate in a cross-functional environment
Desired Knowledge Skills and Attitude
- Past leadership experience and people management skills such as holding direct reports accountable, able to mentor, coach and motivate people.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form
- Good organization skills and has keen eyes for details
- Analytical thinking, including using reporting and statistics tools
- Experience leading or managing complex projects or campaigns with multiple stakeholders and inter-dependent time-lines
- Strive for excellence demonstrated by setting high standards for yourself and others, committed to continuous improvement, and delivering results despite constraints
- Relationship skills and aware and respectful of diversities
More about GroupM
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means, that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients, renowned brands and media owners. Making GroupM Singapore the Number One organisation to join and develop your career in media investment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.