Essence | Senior Client Services Executive
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, Nando's and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,600 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
Essence is hiring a Senior Client Services Executive for our Tokyo office. Client Services team are accountable for the direction, organization and delivery of digital marketing activities for our clients in partnership with other local partner agencies. We are the owners of the day to day relationship with our clients and local partner agencies, ensuring Essence delivers flawlessly against client objectives on each and every campaign.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Supporting the day to day delivery of campaigns through the project lifecycle
- Support the wider Client Services team in planning and executing a range of activities
- Organize internal teams to ensure exceptional quality control and timely campaign delivery
A bit about yourself:
- A degree from a top-tier university or equivalent
- An exceptional ability to learn new concepts and challenge the status quo
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are particularly important in developing relationships with clients and local partner agencies and maintaining efficient communication across the team
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Diligent and attentive to detail; able to follow through on projects and/or issues
- Great analytical skills (including quantitative analysis) and confidence in making information based decisions
- Computer literate with good skills in all basic Office programs (including Excel)
- Fluency in Japanese and English
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.