GroupM | ESP, Director
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Head of ESP, GroupM China.
3 best things about the job:
1. Work in the fast-growing content marketing segment in the industry with broad client portfolio including FMCG/Auto/Luxury/3C, etc.
2. Work with major international content rights holders, channels, and producers across the globe to bring fresh new ideas into the local Chinese market.
3. Grow up with a young/passionate & diverse team with an opportunity to learn from the best and gain invaluable experience both from a strategic and on-ground level.
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Demonstrate understanding of the business challenges and clients’ content requirements.
- Get familiar with content resources owned by internal network & external owners.
- Participate in creation of Content Calendars for clients.
In six months:
- Form a trust between your team and your clients in terms of consultancy and content strategy. Develop and implement branded content for clients if required.
- You will be working closely with the related teams under GroupM for data analysis, consumer insight, market trend and with the planning and content team under content business.
In 12 months:
- You will support in new business pitch to deliver consumer content consumption insight & content solutions.
- You will deliver the best practice achieved in the past 12 months and share the learning & key observation on the market in team & agency level.
What your day job looks like at GroupM:
- Invent and foster innovative ideas.
- Constant look out of new business and partnership opportunities.
- Assist senior to liaise, develop and implement content/production projects.
- Optimize the content campaign via deployment and negotiation.
- Manage and running of a profit centre responsible for services rendered across Content (TV, Film, Digital, Social, Mobile, Sports and Live Events) for GroupM China Clients.
- Keep up to date on all regulatory matters relating to the Brand Content discipline such as TV, digital, event, and sponsorship.
What you will bring:
- Looks to always find a better way in all we do, passionate, tenacious and diligent.
- An openness to change, an inquiring mind, a generator of ideas to benefit client’s campaign and brand.
- Ability to track, measure, evaluate all kinds of digital KPIs, ability to use analyse data and provide valuable insight with the third-party tools.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Able to convince and influence other effectively.
- Planning background is preferred; experience in 4A FMCG team is a Plus.
- Have an in-depth understanding and around 7 years’ experience in sponsorship, content, media and entertainment.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken).