Movent | QA Specialist
You are responsible for web, desktop and mobile testing. You should be able to create test documentations such as test scripts, progress reports and user guides. Have working experience in regression, agile and cross- browser testing.
3 best things about the job
- Opportunity to work with the country's best digital creatives and developers.
- Be on the cutting edge of digital technologies by being a part of a team of innovators.
- Be part of GroupM – the biggest agency group in the Philippines
Measures of Success
- In three months, you would have: Created QA documentations, able to handle small projects, execute test cases and do bug reporting with supervision.
- In six months, you would have: Created QA documentations, able to handle medium projects, execute test cases and do bug reporting with minimum supervision.
- In 12 months, you would have: Created QA documentations, able to handle complex projects, execute test cases and do bug reporting with minimum or no supervision.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for web, desktop and mobile testing.
- Proficient in regression, agile and cross-browser testing.
- Familiar with different CMS platforms.
What you will need:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist. Fresh graduates will be considered.
- Proficient in web, desktop and mobile testing.
- Familiar with CMS platforms.
- Experience in regression, agile and cross-browser testing.
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Passionate about new technologies
Acquired by WPP in 2013 and previously known as Netbooster Asia, Movent has evolved from the leading digital agency in the Philippines to a specialized Tech & Data company with global influence. Today, we proudly conceptualize, design and develop solutions that shape digital advertising of the future. Led by entrepreneurs, made of technologists and driven by innovation, our team has stood together for more than 10 years, developing a unique expertise in the digital content and media business. Based in the heart of BGC in a modern open office, we are part of GroupM, managing nearly one in every two ads in the Philippines.
To learn more about Movent, visit us at www.movent.com
About the Project
We’re building a world leading content marketing platform. We aim at answering what content a brand should do and with whom. Value extraction from the processing and analysis of web and social content data is done through our own AI infrastructure. We have developed an API driven platform using a wide range of cutting-edge technologies and industry standards like Google’s Tensorflow, Facebook’s PyTorch and Apache Spark for machine learning, Elasticsearch for distributed search and analytics, Apache Kafka for building scalable streaming data pipeline all of which are built on top of PHP-based API-Platform and ReactJS that leverages automated deployment and scaling via Kubernetes.
We are about 50 Business Analysts, UX Specialists, Data Specialists, Junior and Expert Developers, QA Managers and Support Leads. We value curiosity, initiative, collaboration and education. We train new members and promote self-learning to constantly acquire new technologies. We have strong family values, we promote a healthy work-life balance and adopted flexible ways of working based on performance and responsibility.
Philippines Market Overview
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.