The Glitch | Associate Group Head - Creative Copywriter
Overview of job
The Glitch is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and is a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for an Associate Group Head – Brand Strategy, to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for translating brands marketing objectives into strategies, designs, and plans. Our Creative Director will give direction to the Brand Strategy team and help in developing rich content applicable across different digital media platforms. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful and have impeccable design, content and leadership skills.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Creative Director
3 best things about the job:
- Working in a collaborative environment with full autonomy to drive new/creative digital solutions.
- Opportunity to work with a progressive client whose open to experimentation, allowing you to evolve your digital knowledge and skills constantly.
- Grow up with a young/passionate & diverse team with an opportunity to learn from the best and gain invaluable experience both from a strategic and on-ground level
In this role, your goals will be
In three months:
- Understand the category and brand objectives for the year.
- Managing designated clients’ social media advertisings, campaigns and official accounts independently
- Oversee the team to build quality control and digital knowhow
In six months:
- Be client-facing creative personnel with the clients, their business objectives and the market landscape.
- Be a thought leader when it comes to leading digital as a medium
- Become a trusted advisor to the client by properly justifying recommendations, strong timeline management and delivering outcomes.
- Become a trusted advisor to the team by properly guiding creative workflow, team management and effective agency outcome and output.
- Need to come up with creative ideas and strategy for the campaign
In 12 months:
- Independently handle pitches and projects.
- Proactively build each account that they are responsible for.
What your day job looks like at The Glitch
- Building content and creative strategy for each brand across social media platforms and integrate these with innovation
- Manage to craft not just social media strategies, but also 360-degree digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage brands across various sectors; right from a Dalda to a deo, basically.
- Manage and lead a team of 10 people and constantly give them creative direction
- Ensuring the brand's voice is maintained across interactions on all social media platforms & otherwise on platforms for campaigns
- Accountability for the creative behind each brand/campaign
- Improve and innovate on the existing content in order to connect with a larger audience and correct audience
- Accountability for optimal usage of resources allocated to each brand as per billings
- Planning the yearly road map for each brand/campaign in collaboration with the client strategy team
- Focusing on generating campaigns that not only have a financial focus but a strong award generation potential
- Setting a clear organizational workflow and ensuring it functions in a smooth functional manner along with developing future leaders
- Ensuring deadlines on delivery of product & optimal credit period management are met"
What you will need:
- Exceptional written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Mass communications, Journalism or English Literature Graduate and proven proficiency in any relevant field
- 4 years of experience in digital media marketing
- 3 + years of experience in a leadership role in a creative agency is a must
- Strong leadership, project management and time management skills
- Strong business acumen, management, and problem-solving skills
- Is a digital native – proficient in the use of social media for brands.
About The Glitch
The Glitch is India’s leading creative agency headquartered in Mumbai, with offices in Delhi & Bangalore. We help brands create a cultural impact and solve their business problems by marrying strategy with
Discover more about The Glitch at http://www.theglitch.in/
Follow @followtheglitch on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/796114/
Digital media advertising in India continues to grow at 30% in 2017, cementing India’s position as the second-largest internet market with close to 450 million users.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.