GroupM | Digital Associate Manager
We are currently searching for a Digital Associate Manager. The position encompasses all aspects of implementation, reporting, relationship building and problem solving related to the management of digital media campaigns.
The successful candidate will work on a wide range of market leading and dynamic campaigns with a focus on brand awareness and results driven work. As a team they are used to a fast paced working style, while being hugely exciting, you will need to think smart and act fast.
Reporting of the role:
This role reports to the Digital Director
Three best things about the job:
- Opportunity to work across internationally recognized Entertainment clients
- Passionate and supportive team environment
- Become part of a global agency network to develop your career in media!
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Nailed the client structure & started to immerse yourself in the category
- Started to build relationships with our key client contacts
- Have established a great way of working within the digital team
In six months:
- Established strong and trust based relationship with your clients as a digital expert
- Solid relationship with all the internal teams and understand who to engage and how to get the best from them to help with a response
- Be able to persuade with influence and story tell to sell ideas
- Completed your first presentation to your key clients, using the world class planning process
In twelve months:
- Sold in a growth opportunity (diversified service, innovation, media first.)
- Mentored and developed the digital skills and knowledge of junior team members
Responsibilities of the role:
As a Digital Associate Manager you will be a key contact for our clients and will be responsible for developing media recommendations and managing the delivery of all digital campaigns with the support of an Analyst. This includes the planning, implementation, optimisations and reporting of campaigns across your client portfolio.
You will be responsible for building strong client relationships, taking client briefs and producing high standard, effective/efficient and profitable digital campaigns across our client portfolio. Each and every campaign from your team should follow industry best practice, challenge client briefs and incorporate the latest innovations and opportunities across digital.
As a manager, you will be responsible for managing the development of the digital team to reach the same level of expertise through the campaign experience.
What you will need:
We are looking for someone who is a passionate self-starter who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. You will need to be resourceful, agile and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Strong work ethic and proficient time management skills are essential.
You will have the ability to turn data and campaign analysis into compelling stories. Previous social, programmatic and/or search exposure also preferred to weave the digital landscape into each response.
As strong communicator with a professional approach to all people you come in contact with both internally and externally.
Digital is a part of your DNA and you will have an informed point of view on developments and opportunities within the advertising industry and entertainment category. Keeping up to date with industry trends and innovation is a keen interest to you.
You will have strong attention to detail, financial and numerical astuteness as a key part of the job will be working in excel spreadsheets.
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.