Neo is a full-service digital media agency and a fully integrated division of the WPP Group, the world’s largest advertising company. With more than 800 employees across 40 worldwide offices Neo puts performance, innovation and accountability at the heart of every client engagement.
We are currently looking for a digital specialist to join us as Senior Media Manager within the media, planning and biddable team at Mindshare, NEO. In this role, you will lead clients to drive their strategy and media performance through innovative campaign planning, with a focus on digital.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Associate Director
3 best things about the job:
- Exponential growth opportunities for your career in and out of Singapore being part of the largest marketing services group in the world
- Working within a highly inclusive and dynamic environment of young achievers and best in class specialists within the agency network
- Being able to work on world class accounts that will give a wider opportunity to tap into global gold standards in new strategic planning frameworks
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Understand the client’s business and competitor landscape for the client’s industry
- Build good rapport with clients, being the person whom the client goes to for day-to-day activities. Proactively participate in meeting discussions with clients and agency partners.
- Competent in media planning and integrating all channels within the bigger communication plan.
- Own project management, ensure smooth workflow and clients and team members are up to speed on all tasks.
- Rigor in setting and tracking campaign KPIs. Ensure effective and accurate optimisation and delivery of performance utilising all relevant internal teams, agency processes and tech.
In six months:
- Establish credibility by applying understanding of clients’ category/competitive landscape and marketing priorities in day to day communication. Able to confidently lead meeting discussions with clients and agency partners.
- Holistic digital thinking is carried across channel planning and drive innovative solutions beyond the tried and tested with outcomes that can be clearly measured.
- Strong ability to assess attribution of marketing activities (eg. owned and earned) to paid channel performance to optimise overall campaign performance.
In 12 months:
- Build trusted advisor relationship with clients. Able to support the broader strategic output for clients’ marcom needs and inject your digital specialization.
- Fully competent in developing and articulating a compelling digital strategy/approach to successfully sell in campaign recommendation or new initiatives.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and have a good understanding of our clients’ business.
- Drive the strategic approach on the account designed and delivered to meet client's business objectives and strategies.
- Leads and delivers the always on, campaign and annual planning for the client.
- Manage all aspects of campaigns and day-to-day needs of the accounts, handling from briefing through to reporting. It will include understanding of client's brief to communication planning, leading meetings with clients, setting viable objectives and KPIs, recommend/develop measurement methodology against all briefs, monitoring campaign progress and reporting.
- Work with media partners across different platforms for ideation, negotiation and implementation as well as working with internal specialist resources and group resources.
- Facilitate cross-team learning and knowledge sharing.
What you’ll need:
- 5 years+ of relevant work experience, in a reputed media agency environment
- Experience in digital media planning and buying
- Innovative thinker, charismatic and fun personality.
- Proven track record on the development and execution of media and digital strategies for clients
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and stakeholders and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong relationship building skills which include maintaining positive client relationships
- Detail oriented, strong negotiation skills and excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Paid search, Paid Social, Programmatic planning and buying and other digital channels
- Offline planning experience is a plus
Neo, the global media agency network, and part of WPP, the largest marketing communications network in the world, has offices and employees around the world.
Each office is dedicated to forging competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands based on the values of speed, teamwork and provocation. Neo’s network of people are acutely aware of what's happening in media, not only in their city but across the region and the globe.
About GroupM Singapore
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means, that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients, renowned brands and media owners. Making GroupM Singapore the Number One organisation to join and develop your career in media investment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.