Kinetic | Group Head -Compliance & MIS
Overview of job
Kinetic India is the world’s largest OOOH company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three OOH campaign you see globally.
We are currently looking for a Commercial Group Head to join us.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Timely Maintenance of audit reports (SOX, Internal audits)
- Managing/coordinating audits task
- Proper check on compliances
- Preparing and closing Monthly revenue reconciliation and its related entries
- Handling company secretarial related work
- Client credit insurance updation/tracking
- Maintenance of client grid
- Coordination for vendor due diligence check
- Coordination for master database management
At Kinetic India, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Commercial Director
3 best things about the job:
1. A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest Out of home group in the world.
2. Being a WPP company, Kinetic is driven with a stringent processes and compliances. Exposure to this larger organization would enable to enhance the skills and learning in terms of best processes/compliances
- Multi-tasking job enable to improve/enhance the expertise/understanding the commercials job.
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Proper understanding of business process/compliances
- Timely maintenance of Sox documents/reports
- Thorough understanding of monthly revenue closing task
- Maintaining client grid
- Timely delivery of other task assigned related to company secretarial, MDM, Client credit insurance
In six months:
- Identifying the areas wherein the processes need to be improved in terms of maintaining client grid, Sox documents etc
- Designing the flow of work to streamline the audit related task
- Handling revenue reconciliation statement and related entries independently
- Managing audit requirements, if any
- Handling other task on time
In 12 months:
- Handling audit related queries
- Independently handling the areas assigned without any reminders
What your day job looks like at Kinetic India:
- Day to day interaction with regional commercial team and Finance plus for related task
- Interaction with third party verification team for vendor registration
- Applying for credit insurance
- Maintaining/tracking/updation of client credit insurance
- Maintaining client grid
- Handling company secretarial related task
- Timely maintenance of audit reports/files
- Monthly closing of revenue related statement/entries
- Audit coordination
- Supporting the team members
- Handling the unexpected task, if any
What you’ll bring:
- Timely delivery of all the task without any reminders
- Smoothening the flow of work and avoid last minute hurries
- Proactive support to the subordinate teams to close any pending task
- Willingness to learn new tech and adapt to the ever-changing market.
- Good communication skills
- Graduation in Commerce from a reputed university
- Thorough understanding of Balance sheet/P&L
- Good in excel
- Good communications skills
- 4-5 years of similar experience.
More about Kinetic India
Kinetic uses intelligence, technology and creativity to help brands communicate with valuable audiences on the move.
As the world’s largest planner and digital innovator in Out-of-Home advertising, we understand the customer’s physical journey better than anyone. Through the application of dynamic data and tech, we turn that journey into an Active Journey, driving people to act in context. Whether it’s through mobile and social, location-based experiences or in-transit, we are committed to delivering new ways to make OOH interactive and amplifiable – driving efficiency and measurable transactions and bringing forward the future of OOH communications for brands.
Kinetic is a global agency within WPP, serving hundreds of agencies and brands alike.
For more information, please visit our website: kineticww.com
Discover more about Kinetic:
Follow Kinetic on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kineticindia/
Follow Kinetic on Twitter - @kineticww
Follow Kinetic on Instagram - @@kineticindiasocial
Follow Kinetic on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kinetic-worldwide
Indian advertising market to cross $10 billion mark in 2019. Digital media advertising in India in 2018 itself was around $1.3 billion, cementing India’s position as the second largest internet market with 12 percent of the world's internet users. The Internet growth is driven by mobile data and connectivity, making it an exciting market for all integrated marketing services, fuelled by the collective market investment in data and technology. With a booming economy, both traditional and new age industries are witnessing a boost in consumption, making India a high potential advertising market. With renewed foreign investments across several industries, India is an exciting market for any advertising professional.