Wavemaker | Digital Executive
Overview of job
WAVEMAKER is seeking looking for a Digital Executive to join our energetic team. You will be responsible in delivering digital optimization tasks on multi digital platforms to clients.
Wavemaker is a billion dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned behind our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology.
To do this, we attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in our vision for the future.
We believe in the essential relationship between the vitality of our 8,500 people and our commercial success. This can best be encapsulated in the values we uphold, and the way in which we demonstrate our commitment to them. We are Passionate, Agile, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial and Diverse (PACED)
With PACED as our backdrop, we require our people to be self-starters, with high standards. We know that ‘great teams still have star players’, and we expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair. We do not tolerate exclusion of team members and their ideas. We are here to make waves with our clients, and we can only do that as a collective.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Senior Digital Manager / Digital Manager
3 best things about the job:
- A fun, dynamic office that is a brilliant mix of working within a heavily entrepreneurial environment while also being backed by the scale of WPP.
- Working on a varied portfolio of clients, each with their own needs when it comes to digital media, providing a range of learning opportunities.
- Learn and develop career within one of the best, and most awarded, agencies in Vietnam.
Measures of success
In three months:
- Understand WM working process, team culture, and work flow.
- Assist your line manager to ensure smooth executional optimization
- Able to deliver tracking reports and reporting with guidance.
In six months:
- Become a trustworthy team player.
- Work independently on daily execution work; assist line manager with competitive tracking and making case studies and award entries.
In 12 months:
- Taken control of the day to day optimization task.
- Able to contribute and bring new ideas for implementing campaign.
- Explore new opportunities regarding digital media format, digital channel
What you will do:
- Assist Digital team in all aspects of servicing clients to standards of excellence.
- Ensure that deliverables are sent as per the agreed timelines.
- Ownership of everyday work with end to end optimization tasks.
- Understand of campaign tracking and reporting, able to execute independently with zero mistake.
- Assist in evaluating the results of projects to ensure they meet clients’ goals and to gain learning for future planning.
- Keep developing industry knowledge.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with publishers, vendors
What you will need:
- Willingness to learn, adapt and perform.
- Minimum 1 year of digital media planning experience.
- Good & clear communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with a good degree of technical understanding.
- Must be organized and efficient while working on multiple tasks.
- Confident, contributing and not afraid of challenges.
- Basic understanding of Vietnam media landscape.
- Good written and spoken English is preferred.