Kinetic l Head - Media Buying & Trading
Overview of job
Kinetic India is the world’s largest OOH company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three OOH campaign you see globally. We are currently looking for a Trading & Operations Head to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for managing teams across all regions for trading & executions. Managing media partner relationship and volume deals for the organisation. Setting up process to ensure transparent & compliant buying of media. Ensuring usage of tools by all buyers & media partners. Interacting with all the CS teams to ensure client expectations are met. Setting up process for selection of media partners to ensure aggregation of assets in the interest of the client & the organisation. Setting up Benchmarking process for all media & keep it a continuous process. Evaluating partners for building compliant deals resulting into revenue streams
At Kinetic India, our people & partners are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: CEO
3 best things about the job:
1. A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest Out of home group in the world.
2. Working within a proven, fast growing team of over 120 + Media specialists servicing some of the biggest brands in the region.
3. Exposure to the best in class business practices in Out of Home(OOH) industry, opportunity to learn and grow in revenue generation, servicing and OOH product understanding
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Evaluate existing partners and identify gaps if any
- Understand basic process across all regions and identify gaps + propose enhancements
- Analyse right partners for business to result in better extraction of revenue
- Setup bench-marking mechanism for assets using tools
In six months:
- You will be exposed to clients as per the requirement of the business teams
- You will be responsible to visit every region and ensure that all trading teams & media partners are aligned with our system & processes
- Evaluation of deals and its progress along with all other audit & process requirements.
In 12 months:
- You will be identifying new methods to bring in more efficiency
- You will be formulating/negotiating new revenue streams
What your day job looks like at Kinetic India:
- Day to day interaction with the trading teams to understand where interventions are required
- Supporting the trading team & guiding them towards solutions.
- Interacting with regional heads and understanding business prospects
- Interacting with key media partners across regions to understand market changes
- Interacting with commercial teams and constantly reviewing processes to ensure compliant working.
What you’ll bring:
- Support system / guidance to the trading teams
- Negotiation expertise to ensure best rates in the market
- Pro activeness within team members to deliver great execution
- Eye for detail
- Ability to pre-empt market conditions and prep teams and keep business teams well informed
- Ability to provide solutions on the go, to ensure that campaigns do not get affected.
- Great communication skills
- Graduation / PG
- Microsoft office – Excel, PowerBI, PPT, Word
- Good Communication skills
- Knowledge of media landscape in all markets within India
More about Kinetic India
Kinetic uses intelligence, technology and creativity to help brands communicate with valuable audiences on the move.
As the world’s largest planner and digital innovator in Out-of-Home advertising, we understand the customer’s physical journey better than anyone. Through the application of dynamic data and tech, we turn that journey into an Active Journey, driving people to take action in context. Whether it’s through mobile and social, location-based experiences or in-transit, we are committed to delivering new ways to make OOH interactive and amplifiable – driving efficiency and measurable transactions and bringing forward the future of OOH communications for brands.
Kinetic is a global agency within WPP, serving hundreds of agencies and brands alike.
For more information, please visit our website: kineticww.com
Discover more about Kinetic:
Follow Kinetic on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kineticindia/
Follow Kinetic on Twitter - @kineticww
Follow Kinetic on Instagram - @@kineticindiasocial
Follow Kinetic on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/kinetic-worldwide
About IndiaIndian advertising market to cross $10 billion mark in 2019. Digital media advertising in India in 2018 itself was around $1.3 billion, cementing India’s position as the second largest internet market with 12 percent of the world's internet users. The Internet growth is driven by mobile data and connectivity, making it an exciting market for all integrated marketing services, fueled by the collective market investment in data and technology. With a booming economy, both traditional and new age industries are witnessing a boost in consumption, making India a high potential advertising market. With renewed foreign investments across several industries, India is an exciting market for any advertising professional.