Wavemaker | Planner
You will be responsible for managing day-to-day media planning activities and client relationships, and supporting the day to day running of client business. As a team, we’re devoted to building great relationships internally and amongst the clients, so you will be a main point of contact throughout the planning process.
Reporting the role
This role will be reporting to the Director
3 best things about the job:
- Growth lies right at the heart of our ambition. We have structured performance appraisals and training to ensure progression opportunities to help every individual thrive at Wavemaker.
- Our strong team and agency work culture, represented by our bold and vibrant members, making it a great place to work
tointeract and learn from the best people within WAVEMAKER as well as across regional and global markets.
Measures of success
In three months:
- Develop basic analytical skills using strategic framework and tools
- Manage campaigns with guidance from peers or supervisor to ensure seamless execution
In six months:
- Gained knowledge of digital planning and buying
- Proficient and confident in daily planning activities
- Develop the lens to evaluate various media opportunities
- Contribute to internal and external meetings
In 12 months:
- Ability to independently manage campaigns with little supervision
- Proactively propose media solutions to drive effective results for the business
Responsibilities of the role:
- Contribute to strategy development. This will include the ability to understand and interpret briefs and the application of the insights to develop marketing and communications solutions.
- Recommend/develop measurement methodology against all briefs.
- Drive strong thinking and quality planning across the local client teams in the region.
- Ensure that local concerns and needs are communicated
- Help develop and issue central planning and implementation guidelines.
- Ensure regular reporting is delivered on time and
- Quality control and accountability
- Build and develop strong internal and external relationships
What you will need:
- 3-4 years' experience in media, digital agency, client side or marketing
- Creative thinker who challenges the norm
- Proactive, collaborative, and possess a “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to multi-task
- Interpersonal relationship skills – like to work with people from different markets and diverse culture
- Detail-oriented and well organized
is a billion dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned behind our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience and insights smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology.
To do this, we attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in our vision for the future.
We believe between the vitality of our 8,500 people and our commercial success. This can best be encapsulated in the values we uphold, and the way in which we demonstrate our commitment to them. We are Passionate, Agile, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial and Diverse (PACED)
With PACED as our backdrop, we require our people to be self-starters, with high standards. We know that ‘great teams still have star players’, and we expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair. We do not tolerate of team members and their ideas. We are here to make waves with our clients, and we can only do that as a collective.
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.