Wavemaker l Executive - Insight Analyst (Social Listening)
Overview of job
Candidate should have a thorough knowledge and understanding of managing Brand Reputation across digital and social eco-system. He/she should be able to meet the TAT smoothly and ensure satisfactory response is provided to the user. He/she should also be able to independently handle the entire ORM functionality for the client and be the POC for all ORM related discussions.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Group Head
3 best things about the job:
Will be working with one of the biggest Media Agencies
Will be exposed to multiple training and learnable events which will help for further growth
Will get opportunity to interact and drive multiple conversations with the client
In three months:
- The person should be hands on with detailed understanding of the client category and understand the nature of business and the portfolio range
- Set up a seamless ORM process for client with reporting formats and templates
In six months:
- Finding opportunities for introducing larger Analytical solution within Social Listening eco-system
- Co-ordinate with internal SEO Team for better outputs
In 12 months:
- Be the SPOC for the client for all the ORM led requirement
- Responsible to monitor, connect, converse, engage and enhance brand s online reputation. Ensure the expected turn-around time is delivered
- Sharing the brand comments on real-time basis with the respective brand associates/managers and be the POC between the agency and the client
- Actively monitor and review user comments, suggestions, feedback and complaints across social handles and platforms manually and using the related tools wherever possible
- Promptly respond to negative comments, feedback, redressing complaints within clients specified turn-around time thus making the user journey with the brand worthwhile
- Create brand awareness by primary means of addressing user queries and maintaining the brand reputation by changing the perception of people online
- Mention search and action, action on negative/neutral/positive mentions
- Collaborate with various teams to gain and maintain a in-depth understanding of the product
What you will need:
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience in Social Conversation Tracking, Response management & Client Interaction
- Comprehensive knowledge and Hand-On experience in using Monitoring, response management and listening tools Like Radian6, Talkwalker, Locobuzz,Social Mentions, Google Alerts, HootSuite, SocialBakers.(Any one of them)
- Proficiency in English, Good written & oral communication; well-versed in MS-Excel and
- Descent understanding of making PowerPoint presentations to represent the data
Wavemaker is a billion dollar-revenue next generation agency that sits at the intersection of media, content and technology. We are obsessed with the customer's purchase journey and is what connects our mission directly to our client’s business challenges. We invented WM Momentum, the world's most comprehensive study into how people make purchase decisions and have conducted over 375,000 surveys in 70 markets and across more than 30 categories. We are a business that is powered by the creativity and curiosity of our 8,500 people in 90 countries, united by our PACED values. We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company.
For more information, go to www.wavemakerglobal.com
Digital media advertising in India continues to grow at 30% in 2017, cementing India’s position as the second largest internet market with close to 450 million users. The Internet growth is driven by mobile data and connectivity, making it an exciting market for all integrated marketing services, fuelled by the collective market investment in data and technology. With a booming economy, both traditional and new age industries are witnessing a boost in consumption, making India a high potential advertising market. With renewed foreign investments across several industries, India is an exciting market for any advertising professional.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.