[m]Platform | SEO Senior Executive
Overview of the job:
SEO Senior Executive will be responsible for supporting SEO execution work. The successful candidate should have strong logical thinking ability, learning ability and communication skills.
Reporting of the role:
This role reports to the Search Head.
3 best things about the job:
- You will be working on competitive brands that continuously make impact in the market!
- Working with a proven, fast growing, fast developing team of SEO specialists who are servicing some of the biggest brands in the country
- Expand your knowledge by connecting and sharing with your peers across the team, including Social, Programmatic
In three months, you would have:
- Taken ownership and management of client accounts, including hands on implementation and optimization of SEO campaigns
- Built relationships with all key stakeholders and have a good grasp of what’s important to their success
- Started mentoring and developing junior members of the team
- Learned and understood SEO value proposition and be able to articulate this confidently
- A sound understanding of your clients and campaigns and have presented a number of up weight or new opportunities to develop the client’s SEO activity
- Taken full responsibility for the management of junior team members, working with them on training programs and learning initiatives
- Assisted with new business pitches for both Connect and mPlatform
- Become a trusted advisor to agency and clients and a go to person for all new developments in the industry
- Effectively and efficiently be hitting all of your client KPIs and targets for the year
- Implemented advanced Search Engine Marketing campaign management and optimization technique
- Developed strategic roadmaps, forecasting plans, and strategic testing, campaign expansion, etc.
- Worked with the team to build out new products, opportunities and projects, to enhance mPlatform SEO product and drive efficiency through the team
- Responsible for keywords research based on the website and content.
- Do SEO audit of the website and check the implementation.
- Summarize the traffic data of the website and analysis
- Tracking competitors optimization status
- Responsible for page optimization and review the implementation regularly
- Optimize the SEO content and help to improve user experience and the transmission of brand values
- Responsible for building external links
- Complete other tasks or instructions from the superior
- Prefer who have SEO work experience
- Understand the principle of search engine optimization and the influencing factors of keyword ranking
- Strong logical thinking ability, learning ability and data analysis capability
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- Familiar with the application of routine office software
- Good professional ethics
- Fluent in both oral and written English
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MEC, MediaCom, Maxus, and Essence, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
China is now the second largest media market, and the world’s most vibrant digital market, growing at double the rate of the US. In 2013, China surpassed the US in e-commerce, and China leads the world in mobile with over 600m smartphone connections. The pace of change and the scale of China’s emerging consumer market are unparalleled in any other market. Global CEOs are looking to China to drive growth, and brands are rushing to keep pace. If you want a future in media and communications, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than China, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.