Mindshare | Exchange Executive
Work the Future! Start your career with Mindshare and be globally competitive in the industry. As an Exchange Executive, you will have a huge opportunity to showcase your skills as you work across local and multinational brands/categories.
You will be involved in the whole planning process for both traditional & digital media, prepare regular reporting and analysis and collaborate with other disciplines in fulfilling client’s requirement.
REPORTING OF THE ROLE
This role reports to the Manager – Exchange
BEST THINGS ABOUT THE JOB
- This position affords the opportunity to work for a globally networked client which uses a very robust proprietary marketing-oriented planning framework.
- This client is a leading innovator in the industry and thirsty for market-first innovations.
- Ability to further your career in markets other than Philippines.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
In 3 months you would have:
- Become familiar with all relevant media and finance systems, and the team processes
- Provided support to the team as well as build knowledge of the media landscape
- Started to build relationships with the key decision makers within the client and agency organizations
In 6 months you would have:
- Experience in practice of the Mindshare media tools
- Master client reporting and tracking of booked media
In 12 months you would have:
- Confidence and precision in updating media schedules
- An understanding of how to construct a media campaign.
- Be the person whom the client goes to for day- to-day activities. Able to propose ideas and activities to answer identified challenges.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
CAMPAIGNS: Media planning and buying across TV, print, cinema and OOH as well as financial loading, reconciliation & daily campaign reporting
CLIENT RELATIONS: Build and develop solid and influential relationships with your client. Develop a deep understanding of your client's category to have an enhanced understanding of their communication needs
INTERNAL RELATIONS: Work in partnership with internal strategists and specialist departments to create market leading workPERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: Take the time to learn about your colleagues discipline and educate yourself across the best practice in offline media, as well as a broader understanding of the overall media landscape.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- This post is open to Fresh Graduates with Bachelor's Degree in any of the following courses - Advertising, Communication Arts, Communication Research, Communication Technology, and Integrated Marketing. Interdisciplinary Studies, Management, Management Economics or Management Engineering.
- Media agency experience optional but working knowledge of media planning is a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and number skills
- Passion for media
- Good understanding of media channels, both digital and traditional
- Ability to make an impact!
PHILIPPINES MARKET OVERVIEW
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.