Quality Assurance/Business Analyst Lead
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
At Delaware Life Insurance Company, we’re focused on what matters: creating insurance products that perform, delivering a seamless customer experience with honesty and efficiency, and being great to work with every time. Delaware Life is a member of Group One Thousand One (Group1001), an ecosystem of businesses making insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible for everyone. We’ve made it our mission to deliver pure value to our customers.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
The Quality Assurance/Business Analyst Lead will work specifically with the Salesforce project team to ensure that the high-quality needs of the project are met and delivered to the end users in a timely manner. The role entails full ownership of testing all aspects of Salesforce as well as communicating and representing QA in several settings.
The successful candidate will take a technical lead role on Salesforce projects with the key responsibilities listed below.
- Create and present the project highlights to the QA team and other stakeholders
- Create, maintain, manage, and enforce test plan
- Own the testing of each monthly Salesforce release
- Escalate to QA Management when issues/staffing needs arise
- Send status reports to all stakeholders and represent QA team in project meetings
- Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of Salesforce implementations
- Collaborate with internal business customers and with the Distribution organization
- Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems
- Recommend long-term solutions and process improvements within QA department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 10 years with strong expertise in QA processes, test planning and execution
- Minimum of five years of experience in a leadership position
- Subject matter expert of Salesforce and annuity product knowledge
- Technical knowledge for a deeper dive into root cause analysis of defects
- SQL/Database knowledge
- Experience in scrum methodology on large complex agile projects
- Experience with testing front-end and backend APIs of web and batch applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities while driving resolution and getting results
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other disciplines including business analysts, technical leads, senior level managers, and project managers