IT Infrastructure Technician
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
At Delaware Life Insurance Company, we’re focused on what matters: creating insurance products that perform, delivering a seamless customer experience with honesty and efficiency, and being great to work with every time. Delaware Life is a member of Group One Thousand One (Group1001), an ecosystem of businesses making insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible for everyone. We’ve made it our mission to deliver pure value to our customers.
Delaware Life has an immediate need for an Indianapolis-based information technology technician to support our expanding footprint. This role is part of the IT Infrastructure team and will report to the Director of IT Infrastructure.
The IT Infrastructure Technician’s role is to work in a team to provide IT-related support to all Group1001 offices, mainly in the area of Desktop/Laptop provisioning, deployment, and end user support. Primary responsibilities of this position are to build computers to Group 1001 specifications, provide end user support for corporate assets, and maintain an accurate inventory/asset management control system. In addition, applicant must be able to develop and maintain automation in relation to the computer build process. This includes OS deployments, Microsoft Windows patching, application delivery and maintaining a current image library. Applicants must be proficient with basic to mid-tiered IT fundamentals.
- Build images for new and old desktop and laptop computer systems, along with provisioning equipment for all users.
- Install and configure operating systems, software applications, security software, directory service connections, drive mappings, printer mapping, drivers, and other peripherals applications.
- Ordering computer equipment, configuring and distributing to new hires.
- Analyze and isolate computer hardware problems.
- Develop and document architectural design for endpoint hardware (both physical and virtual) as well as operating systems configurations and management capabilities.
- Write documentation, including project plans, backup plans business continuance, installation procedures, and troubleshooting tips. Creates diagrams, including technical topology.
- Work with software partners to install, maintain and troubleshoot software as needed.
- Assist with Microsoft Intune Policy design and implementation.
- Validate that each image meets each business unit’s supplied requirements.
- Resolve all technical matters to meet customer service level agreements.
- Hands on technical support for user community
- Interact with facilities for infrastructure needs (cabling, power, etc)
- Participates in disaster recovery planning and testing as required
- Vendor management of specific VAR's providing infrastructure services
- 3-5 years of experience in an IT infrastructure role.
- Basic knowledge of networking and systems architecture.
- Review logs and alerts to determine root cause of issues, interface with local IT infrastructure and vendors to get issues resolved in a timely manner. Escalate as needed.
- Research and identify best products and tools that would get the most out of the current systems as well as new products that would enhance the productivity.
- Secure, maintain, troubleshoot, and administer Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Secure, maintain, troubleshoot, administer and manage users within Microsoft Active Directory.
- PowerShell scripting abilities a plus
- Assists team and staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Works with IT vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems.
- Works with IT Services Team as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from end users and or clients.
- Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment.
- Ensure all infrastructure components interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
- Trains and orients staff on use of hardware and software.
- Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.