Human Resources Administrator
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Group One Thousand One (“Group 1001”), a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
The Human Resources Administrator will support the key functional areas of Human Resources with day to day operations. This role is responsible for the administrative components of all facets of Human Resources and providing a high caliber of service to internal and external customers.
- Provide timely, professional service to internal and external customers’ requests for information.
- Oversee the internal on-boarding and off-boarding processes for employees and contractors to ensure compliance and a positive experience throughout the employment life cycle (new-hire paperwork, compliance documents, I-9’s, exit packets, job changes, PTO balance calculations, etc..).
- Oversight of the 1-9 process, documentation review and processing E-Verify ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Administers the final confirmation of Time Off balances at termination and processes payout as one-time payments.
- Oversee personnel file management completing, verifying, and filing all personnel file documents.
- Maintain the HR Share drive and HR intranet site.
- Maintain foundational knowledge of company policy and procedures.
- Provides routine HR policy consultation, guidance and interpretation, forwarding more complex issues to senior HR members.
- Process employee data transactions in the HR information system (Workday).
- Provide advisement to payroll for payroll adjustments to ensure accurate payroll results for employee data changes.
- Participate as necessary in the HR Operations Control group to ensure compliance with processing of employee data changes and reconciliation with payroll results.
- Supports administration of time off and time entry for payroll processing.
- Supports Benefits Administration by preparing Workday HCM and Payroll Reports to reconcile with Benefit provider invoices to identify variances.
- Process invoices in Oracle.
- Maintain HR programs including recognition and actuarial student program.
- Conduct new hire orientations and update the new hire orientation as needed.
- Complete verification requests as needed.
- Provide recruiting support as needed.
- Provide support for various projects and initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 + years related work experience preferably in a human resources operations support role.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer programs, specifically Microsoft Office (Teams, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Experience with Workday, Jobvite, Docusign and Oracle a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to express ideas clearly, both in written and oral communication and strong presentation skills.
- Consistently exhibit a proactive and customer service approach.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work, while being flexible to meet the expectations of the daily operations.
- Must have a professional demeanor while interacting with all levels of the company.
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through.