Sales Support Specialist
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Clear Spring Health is part of Group One Thousand One (“Group1001”), a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. Clear Spring Health is dedicated to helping seniors protect their health and well-being by providing Medicare Advantage plans in select counties of Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, and Virginia, plus Georgia and South Carolina through our affiliate, Eon Health (redirects to Eon).
Group1001 is on a mission to empower consumers. Our family of companies share a common goal: giving people more control over their money, making it easier for them to do businesses with us, and creating more opportunities for them to see value every day.
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture.
One of the goals for Group1001 is to foster a great culture. Group1001 will continue to build a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
The Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for daily sales operations and agent support. This position will assist in the development and ongoing administration of agent and agency relationships for the purpose of sales support and membership growth in Clear Spring Health Medicare Advantage product lines. This position will report to the Vice President of Sales.
- Serve key contact for external Medicare distribution partners and third-party marketing organizations to support agent onboarding, training and ongoing partner sales performance.
- Demonstrate mastery of systems, process, reporting, regulations and implementation for key accounts or markets.
- Fully understand the structure, business and Medicare requirements for FMO, telebroker third-party-marketing organizations, direct and downline contracts, then utilize to ensure effective agency and agent contracting and ready-to-sell requirements.
- Serve as key member of the assigned account or market team to support effective and compliant sales growth, and a trusted partner of the Sales Operations/Broker Services team in support of business goals.
- Utilize knowledge and direct experience with state and federal agent requirements for agents and agencies, Medicare commission structure and implementation, multiple enrollment platforms and agent onboarding third-party software to drive sales enablement daily.
- Leverage relationship, account and sales experience to offer a well-informed, productive and mutually beneficial onboarding partnership with external distribution partners, to include effective support of agent capacity and sales volume.
- Through organizational tools and resources, offer meaningful daily and ongoing feedback and status to both internal and external constituents to ensure support sales enablement and production.
- Earn position as trusted internal and external partner for agent onboarding and account management.
- 3+ years in Medicare Advantage carrier or large regional/national distribution agency
- Thorough understanding of Medicare marketing, sales and licensing requirements to include onboarding and commissions
- Sales/Sales Operations collaboration experience
- Resident state life and health insurance license required or attainable in 60 days
- Bachelor’s degree preferred