Agent Services Representative
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
The Agent Services Representative directs all incoming calls to the person responsible for the action and performs administrative assignments, including assembling marketing sales pieces and kits for IMO’s and agents, and compiling and reporting data internally and externally.
- Directs all incoming calls to the person responsible for the action and performs administrative assignments when needed.
- Accurately answers all consumer/agents and IMO’s questions regarding all products and clearly explains product features, advantages and benefits, including variances by state.
- Builds relationships with agents and IMOs to maintain the expected level of service.
- Coordinates, assembles and uses correct mailing techniques for all materials requested by marketing and agent field force.
- Coordinates and assists with the marketing activities of a product or business line which may include advertising, direct mailing, printing and agent events.
- Runs and send sales reports to IMOs and agents.
- Works with Communication Coordinator to maintain an adequate stock of marketing supplies and promotional items.
- Assists with organizing Agent events and may be required to attend events as needed.
- Processes marketing illustrations/quotes as requested.
- Arranges welcome calls for new agents.
- Assists with plans and organization of seminars for agents.
- 1-2 years’ experience servicing insurance or annuity products or related role.
- Knowledge of insurance and annuity products, insurance law, customer service, contract provisions and company operations.
- Excellent oral, written, listening, and presentation skills and ability to clearly articulate complex information to others.
- Demonstrated ability to employ 'entrepreneurial spirit' to service existing business and produce profitable new business.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in concert with internal and external managers and staff, and build productive positive relationships and with outside agents and IMO’s.
- Able to prioritize multiple detailed projects and be flexible with schedules.
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability for own performance and responsibility toward team.
- Practical knowledge of basic office and PC applications, including MS Word and Excel, and sales/marketing reporting tools.