Digital Product Strategy, Senior Consultant/Associate Director
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, are strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding, and appreciation of individual and group differences.
Gainbridge is an online annuity and life insurance agency streamlined for the modern age. We believe our clients value straightforward, high-yield products they can understand and buy themselves, to grow their money for goals, big and small. We’re a member of Group1001 - a family of companies striving to make accumulation and protection products more useful and intuitive for everyone.
This individual will play a key role on the Gainbridge marketing team and be responsible for strategy, execution, optimization, and measurement/analysis of all digital marketing campaigns and tactics to raise awareness of our D2C brands and sell financial products directly to consumers. This position, reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Digital Strategy, will be responsible for achieving the customer acquisition economics needed to support a D2C business model. The scope of media tactics that this individual will help lead spans digital media channels like paid search, display, programmatic, social, content marketing, OTT, influencer marketing, and traditional media such as television and direct mail. This individual will also lead the charge with digital marketing analytics and reporting as needed by the Senior Leadership Team.
- Work closely with the AVP, Digital Strategy to:
- Develop and execute an organic social media plan designed to engage potential customers and drive interest in products
- Help design and execute test-and-learn media pilots to begin acquiring category knowledge and establish baseline proxies for cost-per-acquisition
- Recommend the right levels of media investment needed, at different gates of our D2C product lifecycle, to achieve brand awareness and customer acquisition/sales targets
- Optimize CPM/CPA by aggressively testing and identifying winning and losing tactics across all relevant media touchpoints
- Establish analytics and reporting processes internally and identify and recommend marketing tech stack requirements
- Report on campaign performance and optimization opportunities to D2C senior team
- Manage branded marketing assets for corporate sponsorships (i.e. digital ads, emails, digital display.)
- Work alongside the Creative Director to:
- Execute all digital media campaigns and tactics to support controlled and national D2C product launches
- Ensure digital messaging and content follows brand guidelines
- Interface with our Advertising Agency and Vendors/Partners to:
- Deliver creative and messaging for campaigns
- Traffic media assets into channels and production
- Ensure tracking codes and conversion measurements are in place
- Work alongside our Head of Innovation & Strategic Partnerships to:
- Deliver and track conversions associated with email campaigns (referral programs)
- Measure conversions using Impact technology and Google Tag Manager
- Assist Product, when needed with:
- Web site Landing page creation, ad tracking codes and site analytics
- Driving data-driven decisions/analysis as it pertains to customer journeys online
- 4-10 years in a managing marketing role with proven success leading design and implementation of complex, large scale digital marketing strategies and programs
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Intimate knowledge of the current digital media landscape and new technologies powering programmatic / performance marketing, data-driven optimization, and attribution
- 4-10 years of social media management, implementation, and measurement
- Direct experience designing complex digital media campaigns spanning paid search, display, programmatic, social, content marketing, and influencer marketing
- 3-5 years work experience either working for a leading digital media agency/media channel or directly managing such agency for e-commerce or D2C brand