Analyst, Operational Efficiency
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
At Delaware Life Insurance Company, we’re focused on what matters: Creating high-performing products, delivering a seamless experience with honesty and efficiency, and being great partners to work with. Delaware Life is a member of Group One Thousand One (‘Group1001’): an ecosystem of businesses making insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible for everyone. We’ve made it our mission to deliver pure value to our partners and clients. We support our partners with a distilled set of tools and products that empower them to deliver clear value to their clients every time.
Group1001 is on a mission to empower consumers. Our family of companies share a common goal: giving people more control over their money, making it easier for them to do businesses with us, and creating more opportunities for them to see value every day. Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture.
One of the goals for Group1001 is to foster a great culture. Group1001 will continue to build a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
The Analyst, Operational Efficiency position will be responsible for generating and maintaining a multitude of forms, develop reporting and mapping of documents to web-based applications. The Senior Analyst Position will need to be analytical and maintain a high level of detail to ensure the translation from forms to applications is accurate and efficient.
- Work within Adobe Acrobat to create and maintain numerous forms associated with new business and maintenance transactions. Help create template designs to streamline the creation of future forms and enhance the ability to modify quickly.
- Work with the forms to tag all fields to help streamline the ability to quickly modify all like fields within the forms
- Work closely with Compliance and Legal to ensure all forms are up to the proper industry standards and compliant with all state requirements
- Help maintain and create several E-App’s within multiple electronic application platforms focused around XML logic.
- Must have knowledge in Power BI (or other Reporting Software) to create, maintain and modify reporting that is sent to senior leadership and the operations team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Work with the development team to identify areas of reporting where there are deficiencies and pull that information into our reporting software to develop recommendations for improvement
- Maintain and modify reporting to meet the business needs moving forward
- Leverage reporting to make suggestions around improving speed of the application process
- Work to deploy third party applications within our current environment to help improve the security and speed of processing applications and answering customers questions
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, required and advanced level degree a plus
5+ years relevant operations experience
- Experience designing, implementing and leading continuous improvement projects/programs.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively
- Strong problem solving and work within a team environment
- Ability to interact with multiple third party vendors
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat suite
- Experience with Power BI or other reporting applications
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite
- Experience with Coding Language (VBA, XML, Python, Etc.)