IT Administrator / Help Desk Specialist
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Clear Spring Property and Casualty Company
Clear Spring Property and Casualty is a leading provider of property and casualty insurance. Our future-forward strategy is rooted in deep industry knowledge and a mastery of emerging technologies. Clear Spring Property and Casualty Company is a subsidiary of Delaware Life Insurance Company and its parent company, Group1001. Our relationship with these organizations has yielded an innovative technology platform that provides smarter risk management solutions for property and casualty insurance brokers. Clear Spring is dedicated to Group1001's mission: making insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible for everyone. We’re confident in our forward-thinking products, and that you’ll love partnering with us.
The IT Administrator, through guidance and direction from higher-level IT professionals, will be responsible for troubleshooting all hardware and software issues reported to the help desk. The person in this position will also be responsible for daily reporting and monitoring of systems and delivery mailboxes. The Information Technology Administrator will interact with staff at all levels of the organization and must present themselves professionally.
- Monitor the daily performance of various systems and report irregularities in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software related issues.
- Assists user and operating areas in implementing and supporting systems including system installation, training and troubleshooting.
- Perform inventory maintenance, budget entries, file transfers and other duties as assigned.
- Support the technology team as needed.
Associate’s degree in related field. (Two years’ experience in a related field may be considered in lieu of degree requirement.)
Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT.
- Experience with computer operations within a business environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to cultivate cross-functional relationships, including contact with clients, vendors and co-workers.