Senior Portfolio Analyst
Group One Thousand One Advisory Services, LLC (“G1001AS” or the “Company”) is a fast-growing investment advisor, focused on managing investments for insurance companies across a variety of primarily credit related asset classes. The company is wholly owned by Group One Thousand One LLC, a diversified financial holding company.
This role includes responsibility for all aspects related to portfolio analysis and reporting and be involved in the back and middle office operations.
Successful candidate will be a high-energy, self-starter and result oriented individual with an ownership mindset who can strive in a dynamic, collaborative environment while maintaining structure and attention to details. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing platform with substantial existing scale and the support of a strong ownership.
- Design and maintain dynamic reports for portfolio monitoring across risk, liquidity, cash flow, performance metrics & forecasting.
- Managerial and client reporting on all managed accounts and strategies.
- Interact with clients, custodians, counterparties and work closely with PM and various members of the team
- Involved in back and middle office operations, including but not limited to:
- Coordinating trade settlements and other portfolio activities.
- Assisting portfolio positions and cash payments reconciliations.
- Coordinating portfolio activities, including corporate actions and credit events.
- Handle cash and liquidity management.
- Serve as firm-wide resource for all portfolio and trade related matters.
- BA/BS or higher with concentration in business, economics, accounting or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in investment portfolio analysis, risk management, back and middle office operations, reporting, or similar roles in financial intuitions such as asset managers, CLOs, BDCs, insurance, credit funds, and others.
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret and present data.
- Strong quantitative skills and high proficiency with Excel.
- Knowledgeable of fixed income products, including structured credit, corporate debt and loans.
- Good written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Highly organized and strong ability to manage tight timelines.
- Team-oriented and self-motivated individual who is responsible and responsive and is able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities.
- Experience with portfolio management or accounting software/tools is a plus (e.g., Clearwater, BlackRock Aladdin, Conning).
- Experience with insurance portfolios investment environment is a plus.