Help Desk Analyst 1
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Clear Spring Health is part of Group One Thousand One (“Group1001”), a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. Clear Spring Health is dedicated to helping seniors protect their health and well-being by providing Medicare Advantage plans in select counties of Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, and Virginia, plus Georgia and South Carolina and offers Medicare Prescription Drug Plans in 42 states plus DC.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
Reports directly to the Infrastructure/Service Desk Manager, as a Help Desk Analyst I you will support and maintain user workstations, printers, wireless client devices, VPN, laptops, docking stations, monitors and other peripherals. Provide end-user support for all technology utilized by the company. Provide back up support for the company’s phone system, efax, telcom, servers and network operations. Participate in coverage of company on a 24x7x365 call-level support team
This is a full time 40 hour a week opportunity, with overtime available. The company offers a competitive benefits package, along with paid time off, tuition reimbursement and 401(k). A competitive salary is offered.
• Manage and maintain all end-user workstations, laptops and peripheral devices for all company locations and for remote employees
• Maintain a current hardware and software inventory for all systems
• Perform periodic maintenance to all desktops, laptops and peripherals to insure that systems are up to date and functioning optimally.
• Provide end-user support for all company applications and technology assets. Achieve timely resolution of all issues. Assist with training of users on systems/processes.
• Create and administer logins for all employees for all systems.
• Support continuous improvement by researching new technologies/techniques to improve business processes and efficiency.
• Manage and monitor anti-virus to ensure all company computers are updated and protected.
• Maintain the IT asset database, work with Finance to ensure all assets are capitalized and accounted for at all times.
• Recommend, schedule and perform desktop/laptop upgrades, improvements and repairs.
• Assess, debug and resolve hardware/technical problems
• Responsible for diagnosing and resolving IT technical issues
• Assist with developing and maintaining documentation
Knowledge & Skills:
• Experience using Microsoft Office and Windows
• Knowledge in installing and configuring software
• Ability to work independently
• Ability and willingness to learn and take direction
• Immaculate attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
• Associates or Technical degree or equivalent work experience required. Bachelor’s degree a plus.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience with Windows Administration and Desktop Support
• Proficient knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
• Hardware experience with workstations is required
• Ability to interpret, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Demonstrated ability to handle and maintain extremely confidential information required.
• Demonstrated technical and intellectual abilities to understand, remember, troubleshoot, maintain and repair computer hardware and software
• Generalist level knowledge of workstations, servers, domain controllers, printers, and other peripheral hardware and software is required
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and abilities.
• The willingness and ability to work odd hours (before and after normal working hours, occasional weekends) as scheduled or on short-notice to respond to customer or company needs.