Manager Systems Configuration
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Location: Park Ridge, IL Or Remote within U.S. States
Clear Spring Health is a growing health insurance company within Group One Thousand One, a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. The Clear Spring Health financial team is in the Chicago area and provides all supporting financial services to its various health insurance plans and Clear Spring Health Holding Company.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
Reports directly to VP of IT, as a Systems Configuration Manager, the position will be the point person for all business systems. Provide end to end oversight and guidance for CSH core, cross-functional initiatives. Will manage a team and partner with other business unit leads to implement new systems, workflows, configurations and capabilities for CSH. This position will provide support to CSH business departments as well as external clients and vendors. This position will be the primary lead for new product, or complex (multi-product and/or multi-state) systems for client implementations and internal integration/migration efforts, as well as, change requests, design documentation creation and/or approval.
This is a full time 40 hour a week opportunity. The company offers a competitive benefits package, along with paid time off, tuition reimbursement and 401(k). A competitive salary is offered.
- Build, maintain and manage timelines, roles and responsibility matrices, project plans for various implementations.
- Work closely with Provider Network and claims department to make sure respective systems for each department is configured and working to meet business needs.
- Perform workflow analysis to monitor consistency and efficiency in processes and procedures, and identify and re-design inefficient workflows and gaps within our data systems.
- Engage and partner cross-functionally with leaders from Claims, Compliance, and Analytics, to ensure company goals are successfully met
- Lead team in implementing and configuring systems across company
- Provide technical support and problem resolution to issues tied to business systems.
Knowledge & Skills:
- You have experience leveraging data resources to inform operational decisions in the healthcare space
- You have a critical and analytical mindset. You understand how all the components of a process fit together and believe in the value of making data-driven decisions; you continuously monitor the efficacy of your programs through metrics
- You revel in the details. You have a data science, engineering, product operations or analytical background and can unblock your team when they need technical help
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, with sufficient technical and operational capabilities to communicate with multiple teams at every level of an organization
- You deeply understand people and their intrinsic motivations; you're able to empathize to ensure that every person interacting with CHS’s core, back-office operations feels empowered to succeed
- familiar with claims administration platforms and data streams and have a solid track record working cross-functionally and collaborating with Claims and Configuration
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field. In addition, 5 or more years of related work experience in information technology and/or healthcare.
- Medicare experience desirable.
- 1 or more years of experience using SQL