Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Clear Spring Health is part of Group One Thousand One (“Group1001”), a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. Clear Spring Health is dedicated to helping seniors protect their health and well-being by providing Medicare Advantage plans in select counties of Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, and Virginia, plus Georgia and South Carolina and offers Medicare Prescription Drug Plans in 42 states plus DC.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
Reports directly to VP of IT, this position assist in designing, developing and implementing our internal reporting capabilities. This person should be able to understand business requirements, design optimal and efficient BRDs, develop canned and ad-hoc reports. This position will work in tandem with IT to support the entire data analysis tool stack, including ETL development, warehouse modeling and development, structured and unstructured data and creation of reports and dashboards to support the business.
This is a full time 40 hour a week opportunity. The company offers a competitive benefits package, along with paid time off, tuition reimbursement and 401(k). A competitive salary is offered.
- Manage automation of reports from Access to SSRS by creating stored procedures, scheduling SQL agent jobs, designing reports in SSRS, and deploying to report server
- Participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones and managing/maintaining customer relationships
- Collaborate with IT Data Warehouse team to make sure reporting needs/requirements are captured and built as part of Data Warehouse for accurate reporting.
- Support Claims, Finance and Utilization Management business by gathering reporting requirements, create business required documents and develop SSRS reports and dashboards including ad-hoc reports.
- Develop data mapping documentation to establish relationships between source and target tables
- Collaborate with internal business customers, gather report specifications, defined key performance metrics, and created business requirement documents.
- Participate in development and validation of Enterprise data warehouse and create reports from data warehouse.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to work across product teams to harmonize and consolidate data.
- Prior experience with Invidasys, Market Prominence, Medhok or a rules-based system a plus
- Expertise in tools like Power BI, Excel, Tableau, Jira, SQL
- Understand data models and their relationship to reporting
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Data analysis – Must have proficiency with SQL and Microsoft Office suites
- Ability to support projects and recommend/implement process for project completion
- Ability to interact with business users to identify reporting and data analysis needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field. Alternatively, 2 + years work experience in information technology will be considered.
- Medicare experience desirable.
- Proficient in SQL