Mid-Level Full Stack Developer
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
Reports directly to Data Warehouse Manager, as Mid-Level Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for supporting the full life cycle starting with requirements gathering, design, development, implementation, maintenance, and support of ancillary projects per business requirements related to 3rd party application integration, configurations, data analysis, API/web development.
This is a full time 40 hour a week opportunity. The company offers a competitive benefits package, along with paid time off, tuition reimbursement and 401(k). A competitive salary is offered.
- Design and Develop web form applications to accept and save user input.
- Design and Develop RESTful services and Web APIs
- Develop functional databases, applications, and knowledge of configuring servers to support websites on the backend
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Support the entire data analysis tool stack, including ETL development, warehouse modeling and development, structured and unstructured data.
- Work with team to ensure support documentation and training material is up to date.
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Assist in any tasks as assigned in supporting the development and validation required through the lifecycle of the project.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in .NET Development and configuration of website in IIS
- Experience in Single Sign On (SSO) implementation with 3rd party authenticators like Okta, Google
- Experience in data centric software development.
- Experience in ETL and data integration processes.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and simultaneously work on multiple projects/assignments.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions.
- Ability to support the continuous development and validations required in Agile work environment throughout the lifecycle of the project
- EDI X12 835, 837I & 837P knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. In addition, 4-6 or more years of related work experience in information technology and/or healthcare.
- Medicare experience desirable.
- 4+ years of full stack web application development in ASP.NET MVC Framework using C#
- 1+ years of ASP.NET Core MVC Framework experience is a plus
- 2+ years of experience with bootstrap and jQuery.
- 4+ years of experience of relational databases such as MSSQL
- 4+ years of query writing on Microsoft T-SQL
- 1+ years of experience as a SSIS Developer