Digital Campaign Manager
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
At Delaware Life Insurance Company (Delaware Life), we’re focused on what matters: Creating high-performing products, delivering a seamless experience with honesty and efficiency, and being valued partners to work with. We’ve made it our mission to deliver pure value to our partners and clients. We support our partners with a distilled set of tools and products that empower them to deliver clear value to their clients every time. Delaware Life sells competitive fixed, fixed index and variable annuity products.
Delaware Life, with over $39 billion of assets under management and excellent ratings for financial strength from A.M. Best, is a member of Group One Thousand One (Group1001). Group1001 is on a mission to empower consumers. Our family of companies share a common goal: giving people more control over their money, making it easier for them to do businesses with us, and creating more opportunities for them to see value every day. Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. One of the goals for Group1001 is to foster a great culture. Group1001 will continue to build a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
Delaware Life is staffing a new proprietary wholesaling team to drive sales through its distribution partners nationwide. An internal sales desk will be staffed to support the external wholesalers and be responsible for the direct sales of fixed annuities. The marketing team must be positioned to support the build out of an internal and external wholesaling team by developing and driving targeted campaigns using data analytics and a variety of media, with a focus on quickly scaling Delaware Life Marketing’ digital footprint.
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for supporting digital communications materials, including email campaigns, digital advertisements, social media, and website content. This position should also be comfortable reporting on campaign metrics and identify opportunities. The Marketing Campaign Specialist must be able to translate business goals into successful campaigns and analyze the performance of the campaign efforts.
- Role reports to Marketing and works closely with Distribution’s Senior Leadership Team to collectively, build, drive, and analyze Campaign execution and effectiveness across marketing and sales (wholesaler, sales desk, and value-add team).
- Responsible for running weekly meetings of senior executives to ensure accountability around execution; also, must work with the team to build effective reporting so the team can adapt and respond to Campaign effectiveness
- Responsible for leading and coordinating creative efforts to deliver effective marketing components of Campaigns.
- Strong understanding of building Campaigns and supporting metrics to measure effectiveness; ideally experience in adjusting and adapting Campaign elements based on measurements.
- Impeccable organizational skills. Actively manages day-to-day aspects of all assigned projects, maintains project prioritization calendar and weekly status meetings
- Optimize marketing automation/lead nurturing processes through Salesforce automation platform
- Work with Digital Marketing Leader to build out and support on-going digital Campaign components, including digital first marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers; test and continually measure the performance of key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls to action (CTAs), and lead-generation forms.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 5 - 7 years of sales campaign experience
- Salesforce / Marketing Cloud experience or equivalent
- Analytic experience including Power BI or other analytic/reporting tools
- Demonstrates success planning, designing and executing integrated marketing programs (events, webcasts, email marketing, online programs, etc.)
- Superior project management skills ability to manage multiple projects at once and deliver high-quality work on-time and on-budget
- Strong analytic skills and ability to translate analytics to recommended action
- Strong interpersonal skills ability to work and communicate with cross-functional team members of all levels to achieve results
- Ability to rapidly learn product and market information and translate into marketing