Manager, Health Plan Marketing
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Clear Spring Health is part of Group One Thousand One (“Group1001”), a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. Clear Spring Health is dedicated to helping seniors protect their health and well-being by providing Medicare Advantage plans in select counties of Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, and Virginia, plus Georgia and South Carolina. In addition, Clear Spring Health sponsors Medicare Prescription Drug plans in 42 states.
The Manager of Health Plan Marketing is a new addition to our team. The ideal candidate will possess a “pioneer spirit” in their ability to construct in-house health plan marketing capabilities and ideate best practices for marketing capabilities of the health plan.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales and Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be given ownership of some of the many channels that Clear Spring Health utilizes to market. Creativity a must, a can-do, run-through walls mentality and a passion for helping seniors navigate the complex health care world are bonus attributes!
- Identify, create, and distribute concepts and content that are used by us and partner organizations in telling the shared story of our health plan offerings
- Plan, execute and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns focused on building consumer awareness and increasing lead generation
- Collaborate with the SVP of Sales and Marketing and other executives to develop content and perform outreach to drive engagement of target audience
- Ensure all campaign elements invoke brand standards, are innovative, cutting edge, and are of the highest quality
- Understand market dynamics and consumer shopping and switching trends as they relate to our industry
- Assist the Marketing team in all administrative tasks and strategizing and creating both print and digital campaigns.
- Experience in SEO/SEM programs
- Website content management experience
- Multiple-project management experience
- 2+ years previous marketing-related experience – Healthcare marketing experience desired but B2B and diverse skillsets welcome
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships internally and with current and prospective channel partners
- Be driven and ambitious with a strong desire to exceed expectation
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills and ability to quickly adopt and leverage emerging tech
- Knowledge of email marketing, web analytics preferred
- Marketing, business, or communications degrees preferred, but not required based on experience
Technical Skills Needed:
- Wordpress Understanding
- Google Analytics
- InDesign/Adobe PC experience