Senior Analyst, Operational Efficiency
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
The Senior Analyst, Operational Efficiency position will be responsible for generating and maintaining a multitude of forms and develop reporting and mapping of documents to web-based applications. The Senior Analyst Position will maintain and develop end-to-end needs for new product builds across multiple E-App Platforms, development of product forms, creation and ultimately pushing to our distributor base. The position will also be responsible for troubleshooting any potential issues that go with the product lifecycle. The Senior Analyst needs to be analytical and maintain a high level of detail to ensure the translation from forms to applications is accurate and efficient while also being able to utilize this information to generate operational reporting as we begin to receive completed applications.
- Help maintain and create several E-App’s platforms in support of end-to-end processing for all Delaware Life Business being captured on internal platforms
- Assist in the Product Profile for Annuities (PPfA) for all E-App platforms and communicate with internal and external partners on the product builds
- Work to complete the E-App builds internally but leverage our external partners as is needed
- Own complete QA/QC of all new products ensuring all forms and necessary information is captured and transferred to the administrative platform through the E-App builds
- Complete analysis and execution on problem resolution as is needed for all customers to ensure a timely accurate response
- Work within Adobe Acrobat to create and maintain numerous forms presently created along with the creation of new forms associated with the business. Help create template designs to streamline the creation of future forms.
- Work closely with Compliance and Legal to ensure all products are up to the proper industry standards and compliant with all state requirements
- Maintain relationships will all relative departments for proper distribution of updated forms and materials
- Communicate with the training department on new products and forms to ensure all operations staff has been trained and provided with the location for future training needs
- Work with the development team to identify areas of reporting where there are lapses and pull that information into our reporting software to develop recommendations for improvement
- Maintain reporting and modify to meet the business needs moving forward
- Leverage created reporting to make suggestions around improving speed of the application process
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing on necessary back-end reporting for future development needs
- Work with the operations team to improve the application process through modifications and enhancements to the CRM application to ensure SLA’s are being achieved across the operation
- Work to deploy third party applications within our current environment to help improve the security and speed of processing applications, answering customers questions along with improving security
- Work with the development team on improvements to pull in third party information to an administrative platform to improve the quality and speed of the operations department