Senior Production Support Analyst
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys working collaboratively on complex issues and has an inquisitive nature.
- Conduct research and analysis to fully understand the issue.
- Work closely with internal business partners to review business requirements and ensure there is consensus on the solution approach. This will involve working with multiple internal departments, including but not limited to Operations, Actuary, IT, Legal, Compliance
- Review, analyze and summarize data to help identify and communicate scope and root cause
- Manage any contract clean up associated with the issue
- Provide support to our internal business partners as needed to ensure efficient resolution to issues, blockers, etc. that could impede progress
- Identify and escalate items at risk of not meeting deadlines, project overbudget, regulatory implications
- Identify trends and collaborate with our internal business partners & vendor to implement process improvements as needed
- Track vendor progress on the activities and hold vendor accountable to target dates
- Coordinate, facilitate and document all internal and external meetings as required
- Ensure timely updates are made to all internal and external tracking systems (Jira, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Assist in producing department reporting / metrics / scorecards
- 5+ years’ experience in business analysis (or commensurate experience)
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skill
- Strong working knowledge of Annuity products and vendor systems preferred
- Working knowledge of Annuity Operations a plus
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ownership, and accountability
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Ability to multitask and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to competing/changing priorities