Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets, employees.
Clear Spring Health is part of Group One Thousand One (“Group1001”), a customer-centric insurance group whose mission is to make insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible so that everyone feels empowered to achieve financial security. Clear Spring Health is dedicated to helping seniors protect their health and well-being by providing Medicare Advantage plans in select counties of Colorado, Illinois, North Carolina, and Virginia, plus Georgia and South Carolina. In addition, Clear Spring Health sponsors Medicare Prescription Drug plans in 42 states.
The Compliance Department is currently seeking a Compliance Manager for our Park Ridge, IL office. The Compliance Manager will be primarily responsible for managing all member materials, and the regulatory regulations of CMS.
This role reports to the Compliance Director.
- Manages all member materials including but not limited to, summary of benefits, evidence of coverage, annual notice of change, erratas, notices and letters and marketing brochures, ads, etc.
- Assists in the development of materials required by CMS to be provided to plan prospective and current members, assignment of material IDs in accordance with CMS guidance, uploading to HPMS, company websites as required, and tracking of member material status.
- Assists with the development and uploading of bids.
- Assists with submission of CMS applications.
- Manages all complaints through the CTM.
- Preforms/tracks OIG/GSA checks.
- Distributes/tracks new hire and annual compliance/FWA trainings.
- Preforms additional compliance duties as needed and as scheduling and materials deadlines allow; to be assigned as needed.
- BA/BS Degree preferred or relevant work experience.
- Strong organizational and writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret CMS guidance and regulations.
- 3 yrs. experience with Medicare Advantage/Prescription Drug Plan materials management/development.
- Strong work ethic and ability to foster working relationships throughout the organization at all levels required.