Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
At Delaware Life Insurance Company, we’re focused on what matters: creating insurance products that perform, delivering a seamless customer experience with honesty and efficiency, and being great to work with every time. Delaware Life is a member of Group One Thousand One (Group1001), an ecosystem of businesses making insurance more useful, intuitive, and accessible for everyone. We’ve made it our mission to deliver pure value to our customers.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
The Relationship Management team is responsible for the support of initiatives to increase the sales of new business, grow assets under management and to improve customer loyalty. Support will include initiatives to onboard new distributors, facilitate the new business process, provide appropriate marketing and operational materials, and to educate our partners on our various products and services.
The Relationship Manager will use their knowledge of our New Business and Service processes, the annuity marketplace, and our product features to provide assistance and education to Broker-Dealers to create an ease of doing business with Delaware Life Insurance Company (DLIC).
This individual will work closely with business processing, Delaware Life Marketing, and Operations to ensure that our intermediary customers’ needs are met.
- On-boarding new broker-dealers and ensuring
- Provide support of existing broker-dealers
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with existing and prospective broker-dealer operational contacts, internal DLIC constituencies, and BPO vendor
- Handle requests from DLIC relationship manager and his/her broker-dealer counterparts
- Manage escalations and follow-up activity with broker dealer operational contacts, brokers and agents.
- Visit broker-dealers as needed. Maintain strong and current knowledge of the annuity market, with specific focus on the fixed, fixed indexed and variable annuities
- Partners with product and distribution on new strategic initiatives, such as new products and services in support of the company strategy.
- Partners with Distribution on new initiatives to expand distribution support and create an ease of doing business.
- Manages relationships relative to outsourced functions both internally and externally.
- Extensive Travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong commitment to customer service and quality required.
- Candidate must be detail orientated with strong organization, presentation and prioritization skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Annuity Products, (Fixed, Fixed Index, and Variable)
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Positive, can-do attitude and ability to see issues from multiple perspectives
- Background in Operations/Financial Services experience preferred
- Can do attitude and strong presentation and interpersonal skills required
- BA/BS degree or 3-5 years of equivalent experience required
- Series 6 and 63 preferred (must be obtained within six months of start date)