Senior HRIS IT Analyst
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
At Delaware Life Insurance Company, we’re focused on what matters: creating insurance products that perform, delivering a seamless customer experience with honesty and efficiency, and being great to work with every time. Delaware Life is a member of Group One Thousand One (Group1001), an ecosystem of businesses making insurance more useful, intuitive and accessible for everyone. We’ve made it our mission to deliver pure value to our customers.
This position will assist in the successful development and support of Workday’s HCM and Payroll solutions.
Reporting to the Associate Director of IT - Program Management, the Senior HRIS IT Analyst will work with internal business partners and external consultants to facilitate solutions to meet ongoing business needs and support. Support of other HR systems will also be part of responsibilities, including our Jobvite recruiting solution.
- Provide production support and maintenance for HRIS applications – primarily Workday HCM.
- Elicit, analyze and manage business requirements.
- Facilitate business partner processing improvements.
- Manage cases and collaborate with all stakeholders on planning, execution and implementation.
- Provide systems analysis to help business partners understand capabilities and limitations of solutions.
- Author Functional Specifications.
- Develop custom reports for various stakeholders including business partner, governance and technical teams.
- Liaison to external consultants for technical analysis, configuration, quality assurance, and implementation.
- Develop quality assurance strategies and manage execution.
- Perform analysis and planning for regularly scheduled Workday upgrades.
- Perform as Technical SME on HR solutions including hands-on configuration prototyping.
- Provide instructions to the business on new systems or functionality.
- Perform data analysis and manage reconciliation processes to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinate audit/regulatory requests.
- 5+ years of IT Systems Analysis including at least 3+ years of Workday HRIS technical experience in two or more functional areas- HCM, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Payroll, Custom Reporting, or Integrations.
- Proven delivery capabilities, with good motivational and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed communication, consensus building and presentation skills.
- Customer-focused and commercially aware of organizational needs.
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- A proven track record in actively participating in teams.
- Experience of project scoping and process analysis.