Professional Services Specialist
Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Axia Technology Partners (AxiaTP) empowers organizations in all industries to achieve operational excellence through managed IT services, unified communications and custom software solutions. AxiaTP was founded in 2008. Now a member of the Group 1001 family of companies, our team is a fast-growing Complete Technology Provider.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
Our ideal candidate enjoys solving technical challenges while collaborating with customers and our internal team The Professional Services Specialist performs tasks vital to our customers and overall operations of the organization including installing, maintaining and troubleshooting networking and telecommunications infrastructure. This includes networking switches, routers, wireless equipment, firewalls, voice systems, cellular service and video conferencing environments.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot network infrastructure.
- Answer client inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software and peripheral equipment.
- Communicate and collaborate daily with customers, the team and vendors.
- Get up to speed quickly on different technology and client needs.
- Remain cool under pressure while encountering high pressure situations from time to time.
- Serve as trusted advisor to clients while keeping sensitive information and private data confidential.
- Provide high quality and timely services to create customer satisfaction.
- Put client needs first and handle sensitive situations with discretion.
- 4+ years of experience supporting TCP/IP, VLANs, VPNs and Microsoft Applications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory Setup, Configuration and Management including DNS & Group Policy Management
- Fast learner with a broad technology background
- Strong communication skills
- Valid driver’s license