Group1001 is a consumer-centric, technology-driven family of insurance companies on a mission to deliver outstanding value and operational performance by combining financial strength and stability with deep insurance expertise and a can-do culture. Group1001’s culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, communication, core business focus, risk management, and striving for outcomes. This goal extends to how we hire and onboard our most valuable assets – our employees.
Axia Technology Partners (AxiaTP) empowers organizations in all industries to achieve operational excellence through managed IT services, unified communications and custom software solutions. AxiaTP was founded in 2008. Now a member of the Group 1001 family of companies, our team is a fast-growing Complete Technology Provider.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
We are looking for a to join our Finance Team. This role has the primary responsibility of managing certain aspects of client billings and collections. He or she is an organized, efficient, and highly motivated individual with a passion for extreme accuracy. He or she is also resourceful and possesses a high degree of integrity and initiative. The Billing Specialist is focused on getting billings correct for clients, works closely with Account Managers, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate is a customer service representative with experience in detailed customer billings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete the full client billing cycle from invoice creation to payment receipt
- Review the status of client account balances to be proactive in communications
- Verify discrepancies and resolve client billing inconsistencies
- Work closely with Accounting/Finance Team, as well as Account Managers to ensure client needs are met
- Record and post payments to client accounts in a timely, accurate manner
- Maintain and update client records in appropriate internal systems and CRM
- Review new client records to confirm setup and sales tax jurisdictions
- Compile client billing summaries in a timely manner
- Address client inquiries quickly and professionally, escalating as needed
- Review time entry billings with vCIO
- Prepare monthly reports identifying client trends
- Compile monthly tax data to send to Compliance team
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ Years of billing or customer service experience
- Experience in the Technology industry is a plus
- Attention to accuracy and detail is critical
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and switch gears seamlessly
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Proactive nature and positive team player
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Experience with ConnectWise Manage is a plus